• Yessum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

De-Ting

Rookie
http://www.gamerevolution.com/blog/entry.php?id=5789

Sorry, it's just I think that this idea is so "yes" that I had to post it here and ask what everyone else thinks.

It kinda came to me when my younger bother refused to buy me a subscription to Live after he told me he would yesterday, since he owes me for getting him CoD4 for 360 and now refuses to pay me back as well. Meh.

Anyway, colossal gamernet thing. What's your take?

It would be a cool idea but I have a PS3 and Wii, which have free online anyways. So I just laugh at you 360 players.

But you have to think of the connectivity. I have a PS3 and Wii too, but free or not, everything is plagued by laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

schimmel said:
And there is no lag on my 360!

Your 360 must be rigged to run on an orphan heart like mine then. Perhaps Sony should consider the use of the arcane to reduce lag.

Seriously though, I think a gamernet would be a great idea. Reducing lag, freeing up my interwebs, and making servers more manageable cannot be a bad thing.

De-Ting said:
But you have to think of the connectivity. I have a PS3 and Wii too, but free or not, everything is plagued by laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
Mainly just Wii games but that's because Nintendo sucks with online.

I really hated the idea of online gaming, at first. It seemed to me an easy way to prolong the playing life of a game without the need of story, voice acting and lots of employees to fill in said blanks. And a lot of them were horrible.

But that has changed and it's a mainstay now not a useless tag-on. I completely agree that a "gamernet thing" is a great idea. But would the system's programming mesh? I'm not anything close to a programmer so I plead ignorance.

Also, does XBL at all warrant being a paid service when compared to PSN? It's a real question I've always had and not a taunt, so please educate me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod