Hoppy Easter

1364632255912.gif

I played the part of Jesus in a school play to an audience of an old folk's home: Deal with it.
So Easter ranks up there pretty high for me thanks to repeated brainwashing and early indoctrination.
Here we're drinking sweet tea, BBQ'n meats, and OH, the cakes, cakes, CAKES! just like every other Sunday, but with 100% more egg hunt for the children. No, not mine, just the strays we pick up off the street.

What's your plans, gents?

Egg hunt as a neighborhood was yesterday. It was insane. My sister's community had over 200 kids show up. Other than that, Easter Ham.

finished all my family stuff by saturday night. met a friend visiting from Toronto downtown, went with the GF. went to a pub and him and his brothers and sister were with him. we recruited the table of hipsters beside to play charades against us. the tiny hipsters got all upset eventually because they thought we were cheating and that was the end of that because by that point i wanted to knock a hipster out. they were tiny kids im really surprised with the attitude they had with us over charades... but nevertheless up until that point it was a blast. but we ended it there to keep the happy night going and fogot about the hipsters.

lots of tequila shots i was pretty fuarked up. on the walk home the GF and i were daring each other to climb onto stranger more dangerous places than the last person did (very safe and brilliant idea when you can barely walk straight)

elisia_zpsd0882781.jpg

this was the first photo we took, then my camera (phone) died, strong disappoint.

Woke up at 7, sat on a plane for 14 hours, and then sat in an airport customs line for an hour. Am now waiting for a train to sit on for another hour before I'm home, where I'll sit and play video games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod