Her Loss

How has your playing affected your lovelife/relationships

• Negatively, I spent all my hours in a dark room pretending Im in the land of Ferelden.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Positively, I pick up chicks in the chat lobby all the time, or, My GF plays co-op with me

• Are you joking, I learned how to approach chicks by watching Kratos get dirty!

• *sigh*... Sadly, all my relationships are based in The Sims..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, in the OP, she wants a boyfriend who is rich and pays attention to her? Next thing you know she'll want him not to cheat on her on the road.

i got this girl i was seeing to get me a red ps3 controller while she was on a trip to Japan and she got it but she covered it in hello kitty stickers which was NOT cool, anyway, while i was at her house picking it up her boyfriend came over which was awkward as and i haven't heard from her since,

UrbanMasque said:
giiggity giggity goo!

Truncheon - is she Asian.. not that it matters, but i was gonna spank it a little later - it would help the visualization.

This just in!
Adriann Curry loves to play WoW high and NAKED!!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/07/adrianne-curry-i-love-to_n_383501.html

Way to go! Whenever I'm gonna think of WoW...I'm gonna think of you jacking of to an image of her naked.

DAMMIT URBAN!!

My girlfriend once spent an entire day trying to see who could beat the original Spyro first. I won, but only by a few minutes. It was pretty intense.
...And she doesn't look nerdy at all. Very attractive.

MattAY said:
Whilst I would respect a celebrity who did this, Andy Murray is an arrogant dick squeezer. I hate him more than I hate Mayonnaise. (I really f****** hate mayo)

I remember when I was about 16 I used to have "lounging sundays" which consisted of me gaming all day Sunday. When I was with my first love then, it was half the reason she broke up with me.

It's now 7 years later and this weekend I will enjoy another lounging Sunday.

My ex ex (double ex) was not only hot, but loved video games and anime. Of course, that shit couldn't last because it's too good to be true. She moved to another damn country.

Also, if your girl can't appreciate you having some time to yourself on Sunday, then that ho sounds like a clingy unappreciative biatch to me.

I usually screw up the relationship (which is tedious at best because my taste in women is awful.... whats that miss? you have a drinking problem, family issues and your crazy in general? what you doin' later?!) but I can safely say that gaming usually contributes to it. I did have one girl once who was a gamer and everything but she never really contributed anything to conversations or what have you (more likely I wasn't happy with the fact she hadn't tried to kill me in my sleep) and I got bored of being around her.

not asian urban, blonde, but she dressed up as a geisha tho over there, i have some pictures id swap you for one of your sister in the bath, but i dont want your dick in the shot ok?

EliaSoZ said:
MattAY said:
Whilst I would respect a celebrity who did this, Andy Murray is an arrogant dick squeezer. I hate him more than I hate Mayonnaise. (I really f****** hate mayo)

I remember when I was about 16 I used to have "lounging sundays" which consisted of me gaming all day Sunday. When I was with my first love then, it was half the reason she broke up with me.

It's now 7 years later and this weekend I will enjoy another lounging Sunday.

My ex ex (double ex) was not only hot, but loved video games and anime. Of course, that s*** couldn't last because it's too good to be true. She moved to another damn country.

Also, if your girl can't appreciate you having some time to yourself on Sunday, then that ho sounds like a clingy unappreciative biatch to me.

I salute you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod