Her Loss

How has your playing affected your lovelife/relationships

• Negatively, I spent all my hours in a dark room pretending Im in the land of Ferelden.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Positively, I pick up chicks in the chat lobby all the time, or, My GF plays co-op with me

• Are you joking, I learned how to approach chicks by watching Kratos get dirty!

• *sigh*... Sadly, all my relationships are based in The Sims..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
Tennis Star Andy Murray gets dumped by his longtime gf because of his obsession with video games. Specifically Modern Warfare 2 on PS3.
"honey i'll play with you later! I just wanna teabag this dude after I knife him"
Her Loss. We need to get him signed up on GR, they are reporting he plays up to 7hrs a day.
...well, when you play tennis for a living - you probably want to have a hobby that requires VERY LITTLE physical activity. Its allright andy... I feel you dawg.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/blog/bu...umped-for-playing-too-many-vid?urn=ten,206655

Have Video Games negatively or positively impacted your sex life/relationships?
How So?

I refuse to enter a relationship with a girl who doesn't appreciate/respect my finesse in gaming. I basically play so much because I have nothing better to do. Besides, expanding my experience in the video game industry can only lead to me creating some awesome products. And if the girl I'm with doesn't realize that, and that this is who I am, she isn't worth it.

Whilst I would respect a celebrity who did this, Andy Murray is an arrogant dick squeezer. I hate him more than I hate Mayonnaise. (I really fucking hate mayo)

I remember when I was about 16 I used to have "lounging sundays" which consisted of me gaming all day Sunday. When I was with my first love then, it was half the reason she broke up with me.

It's now 7 years later and this weekend I will enjoy another lounging Sunday.

Well Longo, they look like you, only they have a hole where your two penises and balls would be.

De-Ting said:
Well Longo, they look like you, only they have a hole where your two penises and balls would be.
Gross
If they don't have a penis, then how do you have sex with them?
This makes no sense at all!

What relationships?

My only ex girlfriend dumped me because i didn't spend enough time with her, which was because i was working all the time..

Besides, i'm waiting for the shy nerdy chick we all dream about.

Ah yes, the big gaming chick, with the double Ds and perfect ass....any minute now, she'll come galloping towards me!

Longo_2_guns said:
Cute redhead.

And mine has C's. But that's just me.

I'm the same as you then, except with large Cs / small Ds.

Sad part is the fact that i know a girl almost exactly like this, but she's been with her boyfriend for 3 years. Bastard.
She plays FO3 :cry:

I've got a girlfriend who loves to read books as much as I love playing videogames. So we made a deal. I'll give her books a shot as long as she gives my games a shot.

The result? I've started to read a lot of quality books, while she found out that she likes RPG's. ^^

So I teach her on how to gear, while she shows me awesome books. I like this deal.

One other note though ... I've she wouldn't understand my passion ... well, then our relationship just wouldn't be a long one. :)

Mine's gotta be brunette. Maybe Double D is a bit too big. But I wont complain if they are.

Bretimus_v2 said:
MattAY said:
any minute now, she'll come galloping towards me!

Gross, MattAY wants to bang a horse.

Hey, he just said females. He didnt specify species. Bring on the mares I say! Bring them all on my face!

"MUM, I WANT A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!"

Where's the 'negatively - my gf plays games like lego star wars and hijacks games like fable 2 and assassins creed 2' option?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011