GTA teaches 6-year-old to drive?

I was hoping someone would post this. The parents:
Let him play GTA
Didn't take their 6 YEAR OLD to wait for the bus.
Didn't notice when their kid took the car.
Also, they let him play GTA.

So, yeah, they may be to blame.

The parents can be blamed for not educating the kid.
The kid can be blamed for not listening to the parents.

Frankly speaking if he had been playing GT, the boy could have made it all the way to school. :D

NEWSFLASH!

Kid killed in horrific accident, after stolen car crashes into a tree.

Parents, this could have been your child. Do the right thing:

Keep your child away from stilts. And crusty jugglers.

A six year old has the choice between staying home and playing GTA IV, or going to school, and he's so God damned determined to go to school he'll steal his parents' cat, and make himself grow a foot or two to be able to drive it?

Sure, I'll buy that.

Clum-Z-Boy said:
A six year old has the choice between staying home and playing GTA IV, or going to school, and he's so God damned determined to go to school he'll steal his parents' cat, and make himself grow a foot or two to be able to drive it?

Sure, I'll buy that.

+1.

You can fix this by building cars with manual gearing!

You don't learn to drive by playing GTA or Monster TRuck Jam, regardless if he had had steering wheel and peddles.

But driving a real car with automatic is way too easy, than any moron can do it!

Manual shifting, fixes this :)

Tylzen said:

You don't learn to drive by playing GTA or Monster TRuck Jam, regardless if he had had steering wheel and peddles.

But driving a real car with automatic is way too easy, than any moron can do it!

But it's hard to hold a beer and a joint at the same time while driving a manual.

Diabolus said:
Tylzen said:

But it's hard to hold a beer and a joint at the same time while driving a manual.
use the hand with the joint the change gears while taking a drink.
you can't smoke and drink at the same time..

Diabolus said:
Tylzen said:

so apparently we have the big laboski on our forums haha,
and ive been driving a stick shift since i was 16 so 5 years of practice have enabled me to do it with a beer and cigarette, cant be any harder with a blunt

Clum-Z-Boy said:

Sure, I'll buy that.

Whats the purpose of stealing your parents cat to get to school?
Throw it in your parents face so theyll make you go to school?

Uver said:
Clum-Z-Boy said:

Sure, I'll buy that.

Whats the purpose of stealing your parents cat to get to school?
Throw it in your parents face so theyll make you go to school?

dammit i was gonna make a joke about that

I would just like to add that i started driving at age 3, when i took my grandfather's automatic car and drove for about half a block before collisioning with a tree.

so i would expect a 6 y-o to at least be able to make it to school after playing GTA ( i'm so dissapointed :( ) and maybe park inside the main building :p

Bras said:
I would just like to add that i started driving at age 3, when i took my grandfather's automatic car and drove for about half a block before collisioning with a tree.
My younger brother started driving when he was about the same age, except he only got to the car in front of us in the parking lot. :p

Umm, I don't know about you but driving usually entails not running into things, guys...unless you happen to be driving a stickshift with a beer and blunt combo (or trying to put makeup on and talk on your cell like jackasses around here).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo