GR's Video Game showdown: I WIN TEH PRIZE?

I really don't know why people voted out StarFox 64 when that was really the better game :( just the way the match ups fall. Not bitching, Wicked's doing a good job with this showdown.

danielrbischoff said:
I really don't know why people voted out StarFox 64 when that was really the better game :( just the way the match ups fall. Not bitching, Wicked's doing a good job with this showdown.
Wicked has done an amazing job. No one is denying that it's just half of those characters remind me of a bad time with the star fox franchise. :O

I think he did it on purpose so we finally let the shitty stepbrother of SF64 go. This is the epitome of people voting for some underdog in the face of absolute greatness. Fuck all other Mario games. SMB3 is the best one, without a doubt.

Besides World.

And I voted against it because you love it. Besides, the biggest one is MGS beating MGS3. Really? REALLY?!

MGS3 has some of the best innovations. Innovations that when better applied, made MGS4 better. I'm not going to argue that MGS3 isn't a good game, but considering the quality of game amongst it's console contenders. It was a tight ass game.

The gameplay in 3 is better. The story in 1 is better.

The scene where Gray Fox fights Metal Gear Rex rules all though - so MGS1 is badass.

Has anybody even played Starfox SNES? I was introduced to the series with Starfox 64.

used44 said:
Has anybody even played Starfox SNES? I was introduced to the series with Starfox 64.

I think my little brother has our SNES and all the games. That one is in the collection. I was never really a big fan of the series as a whole.

danielrbischoff said:
Yes really. MGS 3 sucks.

OUCH, my heart.

For this round I wanted group pics for all the characters in each game. As you can see easier said than done. Also you guys are allowed to bitch, I do it too. It's just when people throw around the conspiracy theories like I rigged the matches, that's not cool. Save that shit for 9/11. If this was rigged the top 4 would be MGS3, Heavy Rain, Silent Hill 2 and after Dan paid me, Starfox 64.

And then MGS3 would win, because it's the only game out of those four that's actually good.

No, wait. Silent Hill 2 is alright.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod