GR's Video Game showdown: I WIN TEH PRIZE?

WickedLiquid said:
I own Persona 4, it's a great game. But I can understand why it's losing. New matches on the way...

I can't. I may not have played Arkham and I may be biased, but this is some load of bullshit.

I bet you even set up the underdog against the titan for this match. Which is everything else.

Kratos
Kong

Panzer Tactics

HK-47 said:
WickedLiquid said:
I own Persona 4, it's a great game. But I can understand why it's losing. New matches on the way...

I can't. I may not have played Arkham and I may be biased, but this is some load of bullshit.

I bet you even set up the underdog against the titan for this match. Which is everything else.

Now now, everything is RANDOM! I swear on my mother. I didn't randomize it to my liking either. Just pasted the list here and shuffled it once. And if I set the matches up myself Pyramid Head and Scott Shelby would still be in it, so would Persona 4 and Silent Hill. But that's the way she goes fanboys, that's the way she goes.

WickedLiquid said:
HK-47 said:
WickedLiquid said:

Now now, everything is RANDOM! I swear on my mother. I didn't randomize it to my liking either. Just pasted the list here and shuffled it once. And if I set the matches up myself Pyramid Head and Scott Shelby would still be in it, so would Persona 4 and Silent Hill. But that's the way she goes fanboys, that's the way she goes.

You and your legit sites that hate on Atlus.

And I would always blame Links to keep tradition.

Random.org is the best thing ever for this stuff. Used it for April Awesomeness and the GRumble.

Umm,

Kratos...I too enjoy shouting at things
Donkey Kong

Goldeneye

WickedLiquid said:
It's losing because the people here are cultureless swine.

Haha, seriously though, you guys are fucking retarded and have shitty taste in games. Enjoy mediocrity, plebeians.

Longo_2_guns said:
WickedLiquid said:
It's losing because the people here are cultureless swine.

Haha, seriously though, you guys are f****** retarded and have shitty taste in games. Enjoy mediocrity, plebeians.

I honestly never heard of persona until all of you started bitching about it. I was 10 in '97 and still playing the Super Nintendo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex