FF7: Advent Children Complete

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9hiWlk8yk&feature=fvw

Cloudo!!

26 minutes of extended footage. Featuring more about geostigma, denzel, bike chase and of course the fight between cloud and sephiroth! :D Including a different version of the omnislash :eek:

Was released in NA on 2nd June, but comes out in Europe on 26th June.

I'm an epic fan of FF7...I have the original AC, but I will be getting this too! :D

I've been waiting patiently since it was announced, but it's still annoying to be waiting so fucking long!

You Europeans get shafted constantly when it comes to release dates. If it makes you feel better, I won't check this out until June 26th.

Tell me about it. 2007 was the first date, worse delays then Smash Bros...crikey!

I picked it up on Blu-ray. I didn't watch the whole thing yet, I've just watched the Bahamut summon battle 17 times.

i have advent children on dvd is it really worth picking up this extended version for someone who never played the game but enjoyed the movie?

jivesc00ter said:
i have advent children on dvd is it really worth picking up this extended version for someone who never played the game but enjoyed the movie?

Hmm, probably not. There's about 30 minutes of new footage, otherwise it's just all the same.

MattAY said:
jivesc00ter said:

Hmm, probably not. There's about 30 minutes of new footage, otherwise it's just all the same.

Im going to have to disagree with you MattAY - i feel like i've just watched a completely different movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle