Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone Else

• This Poll Sucks

• Total voters

Kiristo

Rookie
So, I've been watching a ton of ESPN what with not having much work on night shift. I've noticed they have more female anchors/reporters on now, and wondered which you guys prefered.

Erin Andrews
erin-andrews2.jpg

Rachel Nichols
rachel-nichols-061227.png

Alex Flanagan
alex-flanagan-5.jpg

Wendi Nix
original-reporter_H86_small.jpg

Out of that list, Erin Andrews for sure. Although, Jillian Barberie is leaps and bounds hotter than any sideline reporter around, even though she just does the weather.

^haha

I was going to say something about Linda Cohn too. While she is not very attractive, I met her once and she is an awesome lady.

Erin Andrews all the way.

I was like 10 feet away from her earlier this year at one of our football games...It was neato

Shaft said:
^haha

I was going to say something about Linda Cohn too. While she is not very attractive, I met her once and she is an awesome lady.

Oh, i thought we were talking about our actual favorites, not hottest.

If hottest:

Erin Andrews
Pam Oliver
Nicole Zaloumis

I always watch ESPN, so I'd add Linda Cohen just because, but I'd have to say Rachel....

It's sad, but I've seen some ugly sports reporters - mostly local interviewing local athletes, and I keep thinking "How the hell did you get this post?" I also tune in and see it and think, "What the hell can you possibly tell MEEEE about football/basketball strategy." Its schovenist, i know, but its what I think - but for credibility maybe the person explaining whats going on should have actually played (at a reasonably high level).

Do you think they get intimate with Athletes, there professionals I know, but they're also fans of the game and people. Also, I know after interveiws female reporters ae allowed into male locker rooms, but Male reporters are not allowed into female locker rooms - at any point.

All males are chauvinistic to some degree. Some of us show it more than others, like me. Is there a word for females that's equivalent? If so, all females are that to some degree too. It's all about how you were brought up, whether you turn out racist, sexist, or all the 'ists.

On topic, I'm going to go with Cindy Brunson.

andrews.jpg

She's a babe.

Out of the choices given, using the pictures provided, Rachel by far. Her hair makes me want to release all over her face.

Rachel Nichols has that 'please cock slap me' hair, I'd gladly oblige and then tell that wench to get me a beer.

Ha, some of you guys are sick. I dont even have ESPN, but Erin Andrews is the hottest for me.

Rachel Nichols always reports in that same "newsperson" pace. Very paced.... and dramatic. Like speaking in iambic pentameter. It's annoying. Plus she's not really that hot, even though she has red hair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod