EA is killing gaming

danielrbischoff said:
JunkyArd said:
And also, me and my brother currently live together so we always split buying madden and fifa, and pretty much all games, and the whole bullshit about how you can only have one xbox live account per game is complete s***.
I thought it was only one console? Isn't it like a little file that you have to download? That doesn't seem right :-/ I'm the only one who plays my Xbox.

It's complicated. It's not as bad nowadays as it used to be I believe. But when I first bought Fifa 11 I was the only one allowed to play online. on my xbox. My brother couldnt get on it would always so (you don't have the online pass...blah blah.) and when I bought Ultimate team the same thing happened.And when he bought Madden 11 I was screwed from ever playing online in that. After who knows how long it just ended up working one day...so maybe they fixed it, but it's still annoying. And only one of us can ever access the stupid services in the game like those stupid "based on real life player and team updates" that should be free with Fifa and NBA Live, but aren't.

BF3 is going to rock and I'm going to pay for it andI'm going to play it. Thanks EA. The rest of that crap I could care less for.

Actually, I kind of want to get NCAA 12 but money's tight.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who's excited for the exploits of Garcia F. Hotspur...
a311ew.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
Mirror's Edge

Yes.

Anyways, Want to reel the gaming industry back in and have them come up with more unique titles - stop buying sequels to $h!t games no matter how many people play them. In terms of projected markets, gamers are more reliable than cigarette smokers. Make them fight to get your $, and soon they'll stop trying to game you.

been busy lately, growing up sux. srry.

I agree. The big problem is for every intelligent consumer like you and me, there's a dozen people who will buy a box of horse shit, and then DLC horse shit.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wait, I can put armor....on my horse...for the low, low fee of like $5? Best addon including Shivering Isles.

Fixed, now get the hell out of my way. Got some horse armor to buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod