E is for Excessive Boobage

Millions of little boys just got interested in girls. In fact, I'm pretty sure millions of little girls just got interested in girls.

At 34 it sounds like she saying "Hell am I."
Edit: Couldn't stop looking at the jiggle, anyways Elmo is gay since he gets nervous about Katy asking to play dress up.

Ugh, don't try and play it off like you wouldn't do even worse than him.

That said, this video would be so much better if the song was good. So I just turned the sound off, watched for a few seconds, got bored, and watched something better.

So they're worried about the cleavage yet have no concern over the fact that if her dress was 1inch shorter you would see some lips?

output.gif

Fuck that's hot.

Can you please fucking tell me how,
how to get to Sesame Street?! PLEASE!! TELL ME NOW!!

Then so is Sesame Street. They'd have to know this video would go viral after releasing it online. Something about the key words "kids show" and "banned" and "because of too much boobs." Why release this video at all?

Chris_Crime said:
Then so is Sesame Street. They'd have to know this video would go viral after releasing it online. Something about the key words "kids show" and "banned" and "because of too much boobs." Why release this video at all?
That's the point.

Any publicity = good publicity.

And that's just the sort of thing those rascals would do over there at PBS and Sesame Street.

Any publicity is good publicity, but fuck, it's fucking Sesame Street. I think the last commercial they aired was a commercial for the number 12 (and the letter Z).

It's been on tv since, what, the 70s? I'll agree with lok on this one: there's some extra bullshit going on here that we don't see.

Oh man, am I the one who has to say it?
....Who the hell is Katy Perry?

I guess this is what happens when you don't watch Much/MTV and don't listen to the radio... like... at all. I guess that's a good thing though, since I hadn't even heard of Justin Bieber until sometime last spring.

Let me guess, the "Count" is her pimp. Blah you've been late with my money three times how many times must i slap you before you get it right?

GR is too slow, I looked her up. I heard that California Girls song before, I didn't know it was her. Saw the video and holy crap! Wanna be a pop star girls? Dress as scantly as you can... in fact, just be naked on a cloud.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were making provocative videos before her, and then Madonna before that. But it's not like they were on Seasme Street, lol.

kingg5 said:
Let me guess, the "Count" is her pimp. Blah you've been late with my money three times how many times must i slap you before you get it right?
ah ah ah *The Count laugh*

Man, all we had was big bird and numbers and shit on sesame street. Never was a big fan. I definately woulda paid more attention if they had this stuff on there in my day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod