Dreamcast

SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE SHENMUE

I LOVE the dreamcast it was amazing, I still play it! You can get new games for it, and hombrews off the internet! I play quake on my DC! It is amazing fucking hell!!!!!!!!
There were so many good games, it's still on my desk it was fucking amazing!

Firebird said:
i have a dreamcast but i can't play it,it is broken. the problem is while you are playing games it will somtimes reset itself? anyone havin this problem? :lol:

yeah just blow into the power bit and if that doesn't work, open it up and wipe it. Worked for me!

yea dreamcast was the best ... until they stopped making games for the system... that was retareded..... my fav games were:
sonic
seaman ...... loved saying **** to him hahah n ***** slap him
nfl 2k

theres more but i havnt played that system in a min

I currently have over 300 games for my dreamcast, sure alot of them are backups, but all play very nice, i love the dreamcast, my favorite system to date!

Off to play Sehnmue two jap edition :) with english subs :):):):)

Pretty much. From the way things are shaping up, the PS3 is looking to be the Dreamcast of this generation... only, you know, not as cool.

Onto the dreamcast, I would say I am probably the biggest dreamcast fan here. I have 3, 1 for play, one which I've modded up and one spare. You can get them for so cheap that I thoguht I would get that many lol. The games on the system are fantastic. Shenmue, Shenmue 2(here in the uk we have it on dreamcast), soul caliber, sonic adventure...the list goes on ...such a great shame what happened happened.

If Shenmue ever went on a sony console I think I'd go commando against sony head offices and destroy them.

I got one for my birthday back in the day , had it for about a year and I loved it. but then.. I sold it and all the games, to buy more gamecube stuff >_> then I sold my gamecube to get a ps2, and then sold my ps2 to go xbox. and i've had that ever since..

To beat a dead horse, I loved all of the 2k sports games, Sonic Adventure, Jet Grind Radio, Grandia 2. and also... ZOMBIE REVENGE! Has anyone ever played this? It is one of my favorite games ever, especially the co-op.

unctarheels said:
To beat a dead horse, I loved all of the 2k sports games, Sonic Adventure, Jet Grind Radio, Grandia 2. and also... ZOMBIE REVENGE! Has anyone ever played this? It is one of my favorite games ever, especially the co-op.

YES! ZOMBIE REVENGE! That game was impossible, lol. I loved it though. I had tons of games for DC..A lot of imports too which I miss. Power Stone (1 and 2) were in my opinion the best "party" games ever. It was even in my opinion more fun than melee (SSBM). I remember playing Unreal online..and PSO! Ah..the VMU, such great days..Although not many people I knew (including myself) bothered to replace the battery because it was inconvenient..Being a watch battery, lol. Ah..I remember the death of mine as well. Friends over and someone threw a pillow for another to catch and it hit the disc tray (crack!). Close? Yeah. Works fine. Two days later, apparantly it doesn't and to this day it's broken.

Miscarriage said:
unctarheels said:

YES! ZOMBIE REVENGE! That game was impossible, lol. I loved it though.

Ha yeah unless you were in Co-op and had two people who really knew what they were doing, things usually fell apart at/after the boss on the train level. But it was originally (I think) an arcade game, so you could play it for as long as you wanted if you had enough quarters!

Even still, lol. I had so much difficulty with a friend. The train was dead set to be impossible and than the last boss was a tower or something, I don't even know if I ever got there. My friend told me the other day though. Ah, and the glory days of running everyone over with the Powerstone 2 motor scooter while a boulder chases you.

Dreamcast....what a system, showed promise but lost to the Playstation 2. My favorite games to play on that system were Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Power Stone. I think i'll re-buy the system on ebay, since none of the new systems interest me.

YEs it is all about this system. A game just came out the other day in japan. :)

I am thrilled to announce, that microsoft finally got there shit together and got shenmue 2 playable on the 360! I cant wait. The update will be up in a bit hopefully!!!!

Floogian Brothers, and stupid invaders! Sweet games, Dynamite cop! damn so many to list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod