Do you enjoy life?

Do you enjoy life?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm an 11th grade IB student who has 150 hours of service, a 4,000 word essay, 6 AP and IB tests at the end of the year, a pitiful 3.6 weighted GPA, about to get a D in Spanish 5 and have to worry about colleges. But the girl I asked to go to prom said yes, so life rules.

Well, I'm not entirely enjoying it at this moment I must say, it's been a weird day, one of those days where a whole chain of wrong events has happened my life(nothing serious just stuff like my digital TV's been cut out, my cats been throwing up, the guy I was doing my Media project with at college didn't show up, that sort of thing) but you know, mutability is my tragedy but it's also my hope, the worst of times, like the best, are always passing me by! :wink:

So yeah, as a whole I am enjoying my life, things are going pretty good for me, hope it stays this way!

Life has it's ups and downs but overall I enjoy my life. I am gettin through my first yea of university. Have lots of friends, work out, learning guitar, learning karate, living in residence, and working on getting a girlfriend heh. Also I finally have a wide selection of music in my collection, which I heavily enjoy. Overall good.

Since coming back from overseas Im finsing life a tad boring. Going out on the weekend used to keep me happy all week. Now it just keeps me happy for that day or two.

no, every day I have to mingle with you all, the little people, being far superior, I feel it;s my duty to lower myself to your class to give you all some sort of false hope that you're on a level field in society as I am, it takes a lot out of me day in and day out

...and i'm fat

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves!
- Bender

But yeah, life is good. Things are so-so in the fun factor, but that's life. I'm generally happy with the way things are going.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle