DEEP HURTING

StudioTan

Regular
2ff68f543bb150154b2bbfb28ca68882.jpg

Remember this show from the "not too distant" past?

There are dozens of entire shows available on YouTube! What are some of your favorite moments/episodes/skits? What shows would you recommend to someone unfamiliar with this series? If you collect any of their cool DVD sets, post some pics!

I'll start with three classics:

- Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
- Hercules Against the Moon Men
- Danger! Death Ray

Hah, I was just re-watching the Manos: Hands of Fate episode again yesterday. That's a classic. I also love the Mitchell one. "Mitchell!"

ROWSDOWER!

There's an actual MST3K movie (not a documentary) that you should see at least once, but my favorite episodes are the shorts because they are so short and are usually just an advertisement that lends itself to a perfect "Troy McClure" type of riffing.

Rowsdower, eh? Well, I'm Bill Schtinkwater! As for shorts, the one with Mr. B Natural is especially excruciating.

Believe it or not, I just read today that "Manos: Hands of Fate" is being restored and released in Blu Ray format sometime this month. There is also a bit of turmoil stirring over the rights to this steaming heap. The article states:

For years, the film was only available in a dingy public domain print, until an original negative was discovered by a collector. This, somehow, led to an improbably bitter mini-war over Manos...

Not sure how all that works. Here's a link:
http://www.avclub.com/article/read-batt ... nds-225914

Here it is, the Blu-Ray release we've all been waiting for:

manos%2Bhands%2Bof%2Bfate.jpg

Now we can re-live the horror in Hi-Def!

rsz_torgohd_zps7pojl7rx.jpg

Please, try to contain your excitement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod