Mission 6: "E"nvironmental Hazard
Mission 7: "I"nto the Void
Mission 8: "S"earch and Rescue
Mission 9: "D"ead on Arrival
Mission 10: "E"nd of Days
Mission 11: "A"lternate Solutions
Mission 12: "D"ead Space

Tehehehehe. :D

Dead space wasn't that good. I wrote a user review but be warned, I wrote it in one go and misclicked a C instead of a C+.

The game just wasn't that fun.

I rented it, it rocked my life.....for 9 hours. Then I moved on, still, probably a very solid B+, maybe an A- on a lucky day. The pacing was odd, but I enjoyed it. The "HUDless" experience, kickass graphics, puzzles, it was all great. But with so many other holiday titles, this one has a tough time getting noticed.

I most certainly did not notice that, but it's bloody brilliant. For me, the best part of the game was the details, the little stuff like this.

I knew this already

BECUZ I GO ON WIKIPEDA AND LOOK FOR DA SPOILERS :banana:

I did like the demo though, great graphics, and that dismeberment thing kind of throwed me off a bit. good game :)

miak757 said:
I knew this already

BECUZ I GO ON WIKIPEDA AND LOOK FOR DA SPOILERS :banana:

I did like the demo though, great graphics, and that dismeberment thing kind of throwed me off a bit. good game :)

lol I read about Dead Space on wiki too. However, this was after I watched the animated movie Dead Space: Downfall. I also had no intention of playing the game but still wanted to know some of the story.