Damn, 2 years for shooting yourself ?

Should Plaxi go 2 jail for shooting himself ?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

• Don't care

• Total voters

King_Arthur

Rookie
So the DA in NY wants Plaxi(Superbowl wide receiver) to do some jail time for his crime(Shooting self in leg at a nightclub) Like 2 years worth of time. Sounds pretty f*cking stupid 2 me personally seeing that Winslow got 20 something days for vehicular Manslaughter.... He ran over a man and killed him in broad daylight ! But they want Plaxi to do 2 years or more ? Jesus... What is the DA doing making public statements about the matter anyway ? Sounds kinda funny to me... ANybody have any thoughts on this ?

They're trying to make an example out of him seeing as he's a celebrity and all, the only thing is that if he had a license for the gun then he really didn't do anything illegal unless he presses charges against himself. I mean I guess he could be charged for reckless endangerment of the other people in the nightclub but I still don't think that constitutes two years in jail... does it?

If this goes to an actual court at all the worst he'll get is some community service, but I don't see any charges they could bring up in the first place. Where's the article this is from?

HOLD on! Someone only went to jail for 20 days for murdering someone?!

...who the fuck is his lawyer? the judge?

MattAY said:
HOLD on! Someone only went to jail for 20 days for murdering someone?!

...who the f*** is his lawyer? the judge?

the guy was drunk, but the guy he hit was jay walking. i completely agree with him getting off. it is damn near just as likely a sober person would have hit the idiot jay walking.

oh and the guy who shot himself in the leg WILL get community service.

reminds me of the harry potter kid potentially getting 14 years for growing 10 plants. he got like 100 hours of community service.

The crime isn't for shooting himself in the leg, it's for having a concealed weapon. It's a pretty big difference.

2 years is a bit much, but he probably should get some.

Yes, Plaxico's jailing is nonsense. Why should New Yorkers be forced to subsidize his new housing arrangements when he did nothing to them and hurt himself more than he hurt them? If anything, the club owner should've decided the punishment because it occurred on his property.

No, Winslow's punishment is not unjustified. He paid reparations to the family he harmed. Only the family was hurt in this instance, not anyone else. Thus, they should determine the suitable punishment. Why should anyone else be forced to pay for Winslow to go to jail when he didn't hurt them?

This really is a bunch of nonsense, but I don't think he'll get the full time. It's all because Vick got out...they need another athlete inside.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod