Comic-Con

Trippysmurf

Rookie
Ok yes, this is mostly me just bragging about my vacation, but also seeing if anyone else is going (especially staff, I'd like to get faced with Blake while lambasting the forced "Mega Arcs" that have come to prominence in both preeminent comic lines).

Also, feel free to post videos from any panels, suggest toys I should buy (already plan on getting Blaster, Mighty Muggs Prowl and Grimlock), guests to stalk (Matt Fraction I love you!), and I'll use this to post any pictures I take.

I'm not going but you better post pics from your time there. I expect many cosplay pics, haha.

supply / demand economics

Ah, well first off please do take tons of pictures. :)

But I also hope you bring some extra cash to buy some exclusive comic-con figures, like for example an exclusive Mattel WWE action figure, then sell them online at a jacked up premium to a serious collector.

but, yes, pictures. and enjoy your vacation.

You know what, I always wanted to go to an event like this. So next yea, I'm going to; save up, take an airplane, spend the night at some hotel, and go completely sober.

Trippysmurf, I can predict Blake will constantly shout his name out to get attention...so I think it will be easy for you find him

Just missed the local GEEX in Utah, but I dream of going to an expo and my wife not being bummed that her husband is using vacay thusly.

Also, any idea more or less what you will/won't be hitting up. I personally expect you to go to the PSYCH panel on Thursday and tell me all about it.

Wes, Chris, Lien: I'll take a lot of pictures. Rechargeable batteries + 2 gig drive = hundreds of pictures.

Ugh - Its all about saving and going with friends. In my case, my Greek Lil Sis lives in San Diego, so free room!

Stal - One day I will go there with you. Cosplay as #21 and #24!

Bret - With True Blood, Vampire Diaries, and similar shows getting panels, there is usually a large female contingency. Your wife would not be alone. And if you get there a few days early, you can take your family to the San Diego Zoo.

Tru Blood isn't Just a female show, I got addicted myself when I broke my leg from falling from a roof

I was this close to going, but I forgot all about it.

That said, I'll probably go next year.
I also want to go to E3 next year, but if I can't see the actual conferences live it loses some value.

img1007.jpg

This was my favourite.

I honestly wish I was there, because Capcom just did a conference where Inafune basically announced Mega Man Legends 3.

And I want me some Legends 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle