Car thread

So yeah, this evening I'll probably be driving home in this bad boy:

A123.jpg

2010 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring with the turbo charged 273-hp 3.7L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine.

Not gonna get good gas mileage... but I'm gonna get there fast.

Anyhow, other than madster who is only 11 and can't drive yet, what are you rollin' in?

Oh how I wish I had a car
0003867519849_500X500.jpg

Instead I'm cruising with this bike, it's cheap, doesn't use gas and I get exercise while traveling to work.

Here's the family truckster.

07_Saturn_VueGreenline_02.jpg

We got it a little while back and it has served us well. Surprisingly good gas mileage on ours and it's roomy for the kids. I usually drive a 1997 Isuzu. Rodeo to and from work.

I'm a little jealous of you and your new car. What color will you be getting...yellow? :)

AHAHA, I'll be getting Black or Blue.

I had a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo that somebody hit in an intersection while my friend was driving it. Totaled. I loved that car :(

Cheap, they are so cheap. And yet they're really reliable and cheap to repair (most of the time easy enough that I do it myself).

I'd go with a dark blue, black cars always look dirty.

17096058.jpg

Just got one of these last month, 99 civic.

with supercool female-baiting rear spoiler included, 8)

4428_200336990222_792270222_6835-2.jpg

Basically. This one isn't mine, but is just for an example.

I drive a 2005 Ford Mustang, torch red with custom black stripes going down it. Too lazy to take pictures.

Course before I had to drive this:

kmhqqhdzlsmq.jpg

A 2001 Hyundai Accent hatchback. It was a 5 speed, and a whopping 68 horsepower. Sometimes I couldn't have the AC on when I went up the freeway ramp.

But I loved that car, man. She was fun to drive, and drove well. Never even had a problem with her. Then I sell her and she breaks down. I guess I just knew how to drive her like no one else did.

Also, Bretimus nice choice on the Saturn. My dad drives an Outlook, so I know it's a damn good vehicle.

2002 Chevy Impala, I'm also too lazy for pictures but I'm sure you all know what Impalas look like since they are pretty common. Mine is midnight blue.

All vessels are female. They bare you inside of them until you arrive safely at your destination. You sit in their womb if you will. It is a well known literary motif.

I have a red 2002 Sunfire SL. It was cheap and it suits me travel in the city where is the only place I use it. Otherwise I use mass transit.

My ex-girlfriend has a CX-7. From the first year they made them. I think it was a 2006. Nice ride. I got to drive it a few times and I would give it an A. Great Mazda quality.[/img]

Ehh I dunno. Some 'vessels' look really man-ish. My mom's Ford Expedition is named Bluto. He's definitely a man. Annnd looking at that 'Stang, I'd have trouble calling that a woman.

I'm not saying I like sitting in the cockpit or anything. I'd prefer the womb, really. I just can't afford one.

Lancer VR-X.
4G63 engine makes it fine to drive daily.

Cheap on fuel, decent space and relatively comfortable make it a great Daily Drive.

If i end up moving to New Zealand (likely), i'll probably buy a 'Kouki' S14 Silvia.

I drive my mum's VT commodore cos im a little faggot with no car. We also have an E30 but its at the mechanic.

At this point i want to defer uni for a year so i can save up and get a jzx100 (chaser). I want one so badly.

lokness said:
cos im a little faggot

At least you're honest.

I drive a 2002 Subaru WRX with 18 inch wheels and different head lights...I'll take a picture of it as soon as it isn't covered in snow...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle