Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some other Fallout related thing

• A new game series.

• Total voters

Hlallu

Rookie
I was looking at the UESP wiki -a wiki for The Elder Scrolls- today, and on the home page it says,

VG247.com are reporting a rumor that Bethesda are planning to announce TES V at E3, contrary to a previous statement by Bethesda Vice President Pete Hines that such an announcement was unlikely. It has been confirmed that some announcement will be made, but the details are currently being kept secret. E3 runs from June 15-17 this year in Los Angeles.

So Im wondering what this could be.

TE5?
I dont think it would be Fallout related, they already have New Vegas semi done right?

Discuss!

Probably just something to do with New Vegas. If you read through that page, they say they aren't planning to release any new information about an new Elder Scrolls.

I wish it was TESV, but I really don't think it will be, given what they said.

I can almost predict it's Fallout: New Vegas. Like they did last year, they'll show us some gameplay footage.

I WANT to say it's TESV simply because I remember reading something a few years back with the VP of Bethesda talking about TESV being possibly released in the 2010-2011 block, but in order to not get my hopes up I'm gonna say Fallout: New Vegas

Brink?

And Ting, all they said was that a stupid rumor about TESV being a Facebook game has been destroyed. Thank god.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be TESV. Obsidian is handling New Vegas, so any announcements about that are going to be done by them, and Bethesda hasn't really done anything ever since TESIV, so they had about 2 years to improve their technology and another 2 years (after Fallout 3) to create the game world.

Speaking of which, who thinks which province will TESV be located in? it's probably going to be in Skyrim because they trademarked it, but they did trademark Oblivion a bunch of years before they actually made the game (a little bit before the release of Morrowind), so it's still very much possible it could be located in another province besides Skyrim.

I say it's either going to be Summerset isle or Valenwood. Summerset isle because it has a natural barrier that will clear up the complaint in oblivion, and Valenwood because you really don't see much of the Bosmer's culture, And in morrowind and oblivion they're extremely underrated race.

I like the skyrim or valenwood idea. Valenwood has a failing/failed political system, which would be a good basis for a story kinda. I just dont want to see this ruined. I'd also like to MAYBE -as long as it didnt kill the game- a 5 player multiplayer free roam moad, and an areana type multiplayer mode where you put your character to risk, like in MGS Portable Ops.

A good idea I just thought of would be to release the single player game first, and then release a free DLC with the multiplayer components tacked on, that way the single player isn't harmed and Bethesda has a good amount of time to perfect the multiplayer while everybody is playing the Single player.

^They should do that with every game, so that people don't go straight to multiplayer after buying the game. Hell, even Halo and CoD had pretty good singleplayers, shame they went to waste with all the kids that never touched any aspect of those games besides the online.

madster111 said:
TES:V is the only game i am currently looking forward to in the foreseeable future.
It's the game I'm most excited for in the foreseeable future, besides my own. I'm just worried about what they're going to do with Argonians and Khajiits.

De-Ting said:
madster111 said:
TES:V is the only game i am currently looking forward to in the foreseeable future.
It's the game I'm most excited for in the foreseeable future, besides my own. I'm just worried about what they're going to do with Argonians and Khajiits.

What do you mean?

I know they wont, but what if they overhauled Morrowind with the journal and map system from
oblivion, along with all new graphics and all that, keeping everything else intact?

But yeah, TESV is what Im looking forward to most, despite all the games promised in the next year. For being a launch title 5 years ago (I think thats how long) Oblivion has held up EXTREMELY well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle