Because I know you want one...

lokness said:
walking in thread expecting some cool s***. Only to find its another b-day thread.

Closed browser.

Awwww... sorry it didn't live up to your expectations. I'll make it better next time, I promise. :)

Ugh, come to Australia and we can give you a real birthday.

You'll wake up with a MASSIVE hangover next to some random chick 200kms from where you last remember drinking, with no shoes.

lokness said:
walking in thread expecting some cool s***. Only to find its another b-day thread.

Closed browser.
So you didn't like the vid I posted, or have you not seen it?

Ugh wants his video posted in The People Speak. He's nominating it himself. If someone else nominates it I'll have no choice, unless we have more than five noms this week... fat chance seeing as I didn't get any last week.

Who wants to roll the dice?

Yup, only now you nominate awesome forum posts and news/review comments.

Dan, can I do the opposite of nominate on Ugh's video. You're trying to garner more readers with TPS, right?

Dan, could you make and sticky a TPS thread and title it "TPS: Quotable Quotes" or something catchy that an incredible writer such as yourself would imagine? That way there is a confirmed area to quote and nominate. I have a feeling that if forum regulars see a thread popping up every once in, they'd be more likely to participate.

It'd be easier if there was a thumbs-up button or some way to give value without having to do any real work like drafting a PM.

used44 said:
It'd be easier if there was a thumbs-up button or some way to give value without having to do any real work like drafting a PM.
Yeah, our commenting system/forums need to be updated pretty badly.

Happy belated birthday Ugh. Been on holiday yo, my present to you....I am back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle