A small error on the "B "listed pc reviews page

I was browsing for a "Vampire - The Masquerade : Bloodlines" review, and decided to check "B" just in case after not seeing anything under "V". I came across this:

http://gr.bolt.com/article/index.php?ty ... pc&alpha=b

Note the Blade of Darkness reviews.

I sure as hell hope they didn't make that many "Blade of Darkness" games ;).

Just thought I'd point this out, even though it is rather small and insignificant perhaps.

Yeah, the lists are in CRAZY shape. Lots of doubles, triples, even quadruples, not to mention all kinds of awful naming errors. We'll be cleaning 'em up slowly over the next two months, mostly when we're not in the middle of the holiday rush.

-Ben

Ben_Silverman said:
Yeah, the lists are in CRAZY shape. Lots of doubles, triples, even quadruples, not to mention all kinds of awful naming errors. We'll be cleaning 'em up slowly over the next two months, mostly when we're not in the middle of the holiday rush.

-Ben

Understandable. And sorry for the shameless double post bump. I just wanted to be sure you had a chance to see it. I know it's not a pressing matter, just poitning it out heh.

Site looks great by the way, despite the few complaining. Always going to have the traditionalists who cannot accept change though.

PS. You can send me a 360, an SLI 7800 video card, and a blod doll to my home address.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle