A small error on the "B "listed pc reviews page

Discussion in 'Support' started by White_Rabbit, Nov 11, 2005.

1. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

I was browsing for a "Vampire - The Masquerade : Bloodlines" review, and decided to check "B" just in case after not seeing anything under "V". I came across this:

http://gr.bolt.com/article/index.php?ty ... pc&alpha=b

Note the Blade of Darkness reviews.

I sure as hell hope they didn't make that many "Blade of Darkness" games ;).

Just thought I'd point this out, even though it is rather small and insignificant perhaps.

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Just noticed teh same thing happened with Baldur's Gate - Throne of Baahl or w/e.

3. Ben

Ben Rookie

Yeah, the lists are in CRAZY shape. Lots of doubles, triples, even quadruples, not to mention all kinds of awful naming errors. We'll be cleaning 'em up slowly over the next two months, mostly when we're not in the middle of the holiday rush.

-Ben

4. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

^ "Holiday Rush" refers to buying me a bunch of gifts, right? Good. :)

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Understandable. And sorry for the shameless double post bump. I just wanted to be sure you had a chance to see it. I know it's not a pressing matter, just poitning it out heh.

Site looks great by the way, despite the few complaining. Always going to have the traditionalists who cannot accept change though.

PS. You can send me a 360, an SLI 7800 video card, and a blod doll to my home address.