A Franchise too far

Rakon

Rookie
I was recently playing Pokémon Diamond, and I came to a conclusion that the Pokémon franchise is too big. There are way too many Pokémon (which sucks because in Brawl they are going to include Diamond and Pearl Pokémon, almost none of which I know. I stopped after 251, that was enough for me). I think that Pokémon has gone too far as a franchise,and it should stop soon, or find an alternative.

Do you agree? What other franchises do you feel have gone too far?

I never got into Pokemon but I agree with you. The franchise is too watered down. With a ton of games, cards, and shows how can anyone keep their interest?

Well, some people think that it's just because the new pokemons are way too weird/ugly, but I think it's just a matter of game that's always repeating itself. It's like Dynasty Warriors, with new characters and new soldiers every time, but with the same storyline and gameplay. I don't think it's a matter of what the new pokemons look like, or people would have lost interest right at the first series! Seriously, look at Tangela! Who the hell liked Tangela? And Mr. Mime?! That's not even a pokemon, he's just some kind of clown on drugs.

^^haha mime on drugs...but let's face it; its THAT popular. maybe 5 yrs down the road they'll get even bigger! but seriously i own just the blue version and i dun really see wats the big deal about pokemon.[/code]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133