5th Dimensional Beings are trying to communicate with us

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
This isn't a bot's advertisement...
...its "Them", trying to relay a message to us.

Look at the first quote.. "Friends often with envious eyes see bookshelf, not just praise: it was to write something, read more".

Anyone good at cryptology or Deciphering - wanna guess whats going on here?

bmsrtmjjttrr said:
Friends often with envious eyes see bookshelf, not just praise: it was to write something, read more. whistler parka canada goose cheap doudoune canada goose homme home Guo gave me the impression that she may have learned her lesson and she expressed contrition for her past conduct, Russell wrote. site officiel canada goose france map vente canada goose francesca's restaurant They're doing better because they have the most aggressive pricing that I've ever seen, said George Whalin, a Californiabased retail consultant. prix canada goose au canada youtube prix canada goose au canada en Justin Chung, a renowned Tumblr user and photographer, shot the campaign. prix canada goose francesca Everyone has someone doesn't mind world, everyone's desire to have an understanding of their own, know, concerned about, care about their soul man. giant canada goose hunts prix canada goose francesca's Green moss green river overflows, a cold green, it was bleak. women's canada goose coatsFrom the initial to natural remedies for love, to finally understand, correct attitude towards life, is essential for health. veste canada goose hommel.

He don't love you, you really don't love, this is a fact, cannot change. he 46yearold man remained in critical condition at Intermountain Medical Centre in Salt Lake City. Every day should not call, shout to be ineffective, in dire straits. Fool, i will look for an angel to love you for me. site officiel canada goose francesca's collections Have a pair of eyes behind you watching you, whether you are in her right front, or the front left. He said, rest assured, if you really meant to be, i will marry you.

best-simpsons-gifs-jug-hoedown.gif

I just like to let the bots mellow for a bit to see you guys try and communicate with them.

It's like seeing an old lady trying to tell her cats about her day.

When I used to take the train into Salt Lake City, I'd sometimes see crazy people with handouts that looked similar to that post.

De-Ting said:
When I used to take the train into Salt Lake City, I'd sometimes see crazy people with handouts that looked similar to that post.

I'm sure Salt Lake City is RAMPANT with this kind of shit.

Beautiful poetry.

You know I found other spams very similar writing to this one. Maybe the hidden wisdoms together are the key to crack the code?

The best:

Grandfather said :a man is a river, the mouth is the birthplace of rivers, dick is the river terminal

We always make the assumption that they speak bad English...but maybe we have modified the language into what looks like colloquial slang to them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133