50 Cent below 50%, good.

Yeah, fiddy said that it would be the best game this year or even in the next 2-3 years. Rofl. And that it will have the best graphics...

FINALLY I CAN CELEBRATE ON A FAILURE WELL DONE!!! It's times like these when I just am so happy that I want to go help some poor kids in Africa or Asia or something like that... ... ...Well that was fun

It's a shame gamespot didn't get Jeff Gerstmann or Alex Navarro to do a video review and really take the piss out of it.
Yeah, this game was always gonna stink and should be sharing the same bargin bin as the new True Crime. I hate lazy GTA clones more than pretty much anything else
But deep down I know it's still prob gonnna shift alot of units.

EDIT. Yep! There it is at No7 on the play.com bestsellers list, some people are fucking idiots.

^ Of course. The young black males and white kids that are confused about their race will still buy this. Same goes for all of the people that can actually stand his music.
I'm proud to say i'll never watch his movie nor play his game.

TheNesMan said:
^ Of course. The young black males and white kids that are confused about their race will still buy this. Same goes for all of the people that can actually stand his music.
I'm proud to say i'll never watch his movie nor play his game.

I liked 'love it or hate it'.

There I said it.

EDIT - His movie WTF?

TheNesMan said:
The young black males and white kids that are confused about their race will still buy this. Same goes for all of the people that can actually stand his music.

What other people? You already named all the ones who listen to him.

Fiddy sucks. He thinks he is all that cuz he got shot. "Woopdy freakin doo i'm a gangsta now cuz Im black, I rap, and I got shot...Look At me everybody!!". Im glad his game is shit and I hope he burns in gangsta hell.

Mortel3 said:
Fiddy sucks. He thinks he is all that cuz he got shot. "Woopdy freakin doo i'm a gangsta now cuz Im black, I rap, and I got shot...Look At me everybody!!". Im glad his game is poopies and I hope he burns in gangsta hell.

He will burn in hell, along with the filth that developed this shamefull product.

What's a real shame is that it's actually sold a lot of copies (along with the new true-crime) to the sort of people that think Black Mesa is a paint you spray your car, sorry I mean ride, with.
I love using italics, really helps make my point.

Well this guy seems to like it despite the fact he hasnt even played it. This guy even gave it a perfect score, saying it is str8 and people need to stop hatin'.

But it is surprising to see someone who types in proper english give the game a good review.

Frozen said:
Well this guy seems to like it despite the fact he hasnt even played it. This guy even gave it a perfect score, saying it is str8 and people need to stop hatin'.

But it is surprising to see someone who types in proper english give the game a good review.

He probably works for the official PS2 mag. ***cough, Killzone, cough*** sorry, don't know what happened there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle