4 August 2002

...Dan, I'm surprised I'm the one who has to introduce you to the start of a GOOD combo.

Yeah, Matt. Ugh knows his combos. You get the small drink because you can just keep refilling it as long as you're in the restaurant.

I've still got two years to go till I hit the decade club. But by then you guys can brag you were a part of it before it was cool.

Congrats Dobby, thanks for the drama.

Wes said:
I've still got two years to go till I hit the decade club. But by then you guys can brag you were a part of it before it was cool.

to be fair most of the drama was created by guys here either tripping over themselves to look cool infront of a female gamer, or guys jumping at the opportunity to show how counter culture they were and discredit her

When I first joined people were always Dobby-this and Dobby-that. Now people are like "hey Dobby" and Dobby is like "hey" and then she talks about Monaco or some shit like that.

It seems much more mature now.

danielrbischoff said:
When I first joined people were always Dobby-this and Dobby-that. Now people are like "hey Dobby" and Dobby is like "hey" and then she talks about Monaco or some s*** like that.

It seems much more mature now.

keep in mind, 10 years ago the majority of us were teenagers, full of angst and hormones

Icepick said:
Wes said:

to be fair most of the drama was created by guys here either tripping over themselves to look cool infront of a female gamer, or guys jumping at the opportunity to show how counter culture they were and discredit her
I think we still do that :)

Woh theres a age they cut you off from alcohol? Hell I don't mean to scare anyone but when im 90 im going to be doing heroin. Just sayin. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod