•Django Unchained
•Les Miserables
•Life of Pi
•Lincoln
•Silver Linings Playbook
•Zero Dark Thirty

BEST ACTOR
•Bradley Cooper, “Silver Linings Playbookâ€

If you watched Django unchained.. you should be upset that Samuel L Jackson wasn't nominated for best supporting actor. He NAILED that role.

UrbanMasque said:
If you watched Django unchained.. you should be upset that Samuel L Jackson wasn't nominated for best supporting actor. He NAILED that role.

Same with Dicaprio IMO.

I'm actually kind of surprised Batman didn't get a single nomination...not that it particularly deserves one, but even the Avengers got one. And I guess I wasn't too far off when I immediately thought "pandering" when I first heard of Zero Dark Thirty.

What a weak year for actresses, both leading and supporting. I have a massive crush on Jessica Chastain, but still. Not much going on there.

I have a love/hate relationship with the Oscars.

I love to hate them. Not a single nomination for Looper. Way to go Academy, you pretenious group of old farts.

WickedLiquid said:
I love to hate them. Not a single nomination for Looper. Way to go Academy, you pretenious group of old farts.

You seem surprised. Does this actually surprise you? You gotta remember: Award shows are just showbiz insiders getting all their friends in a room so they can hand awards to them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle