Zelda Ocarina Of Time N64

draino6

Rookie
I recently got this game for the N64, never got it before when i was younger but, now i got it for fun. I am at a oint now where i can go no further. I just recently was able to upgrade to be the older zelda, and Ive been wandering the lands doing random things. I am at this fire cave on the 3rd or 2 nd floor (whatever one that has the rolling rocks) and I let out all but one of those freakish looking things. The only one left is the guy with the boss key I think. Right now i have 2 little keys and the only door I see, I can even reach to. It s in the room where the firewall comes at you and basically you have to run from it. Iv tried everything t get on that ledge but nothing works. Tried the hookshot, playing songs, jumping, nothing works. I went on from that and went to the village of thieves. I beat all the ninjas or whatver, and unlocked the door to the desert place. Obviously I need some sort of boots or somethin from the fire cave I believe, along with some hammer. I can not find anything there, can anyone help me, tell me my next steps to move on from this point?

thanks

wat u hav to do is find a switch in the room with the flame walls, step on it and run as fast as u can towards that one wall and go over it as the fire has disappeared for a while, then just keep going, get the megaton hammer, come back to the first room in the temple, go to the right of the stairs, hit the statue thing with the hammer and just follow the path until you get the boss key from the last goron

no i say u go wit wat i say, oh and u shud hav put this under the classic gaming section cuz the nintendo forum is for DS and wii

true if u are having trouble on the fire temple (which was easy for me) its going to be hell on earth for u wen u get to the water temple

Ahh don't mention the water temple, my head hurts when i hear that. It's the most teadius part of Zelda 64. That game is one of my favs, classic....

Water Temple has to be beaten in one try. If you try to get halfway, then save and leave, it's nearly impossible to recover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod