You know what's wonderful?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Your first solid log after a couple days of diarrhea.

But in more serious matters, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Spend any time with the family or did you mope alone, or are you a dirty communist who doesn't celebrate it?

I personally went to Mexico with my whole family, including aunts and uncles on both sides of the family. We totaled to 18 people, and that's after about 7 other people had to cancel the trip. It was pretty fun, and we swam and snorkled and played Catan a bunch.

How about you?

Another "I'm Longo, so I will continue a subject due to me doing something exciting" topic. Anyways, I visited my family and ate turkey on Thanksgiving. I also helped record our community podcast, which can be foundhere
After Thanksgiving with my family. I went to GameStop for Black Friday. They had a great deal on PS3. I saved money for Black Friday, since the beginning of the year. So, challenge accepted. You can find my adventurehere However, this54 year old ladyclaiming to still be a gamer made me laugh. I wonder if you feel the same way, Longo. Needless to say, I got a PS3 now.

Longo_2_guns said:

Wha?

Longo_2_guns said:
I personally went to Mexico

Ahh.

Happy Thanksgiving. It was Thursday for me, I believe I did sweet FA. Had an omelette for dinner...it wasn't a delicious turkey :(

MattAY said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Wha?

Longo_2_guns said:
I personally went to Mexico

Ahh.

My exact thought process as I read Longo's post.

Thanksgiving was alright for me. Nice to see the parents and get away from school for a few days. However, the 30 odd hours I spent on Grad school applications didn't really add to a positive experience.

I personally have problems going 2 at all on long trips. My last trip to Atlanta for Dragoncon I did nothing but drink whiskey and eat steak dinners for 5 days and was backed up. On that Friday I had to stay in the hotel room and lay in a hot bathtub to loosen my insides. I later filled the toilet bowl which followed by the best high I've ever experienced..

I havent had spring rolls for ages. I would take a finger in the bum for one right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo