You Guys Are My Second Family

He may have been a bum to me and JJ, but he was absolutely the kind of bum we liked. I'm sorry man. Remember the good times, okay?

Yeah, I try not to regret complaining about him constantly borrowing money from me. I know JJ will be very passionate and try to preach when I see him on PS4, which I haven't touched a single game since.

I'm thankful none of you have said "So sorry to hear, given your family thoughts and prayers" after I created the campaign. My mother shared the link and requested others to help donate and share the link. I see some comments were posted like what I quoted above. Okay, praying may help you feel better, but it's doing absolutely nothing to help pay for my dad's funeral. Some of them don't even share the f*cking link. Then, if the campaign does become successful, they'll feel good about themselves and believe their prayers were answered.

On another note, I'm glad for those who donated and those who shared the link. I'm also glad you guys are part of my life and thankful for this community. I'm staying positive and for me to stay that way, laughter is the best medicine. I'll leave you guys with this stand-up bit from one of my favorite comedians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PiZSFIVFiU

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo