Which would you go for?

Girl with the personality of a board Or The Chubby girl

• I like 2x4's so the boring girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im more for personality lets go with the chubby one!

• Eggs

• Total voters
A girl with a great personality, and is cute, but she is a bit overweight.

or

A hot slim girl who really has the personality of a board to you....

Not REALLY REALLY overweight though.

Personality is not overrated. I couldn't have a boring girlfreind. And heres nothing wrong with a girls whos a bit chubby, I would only not go with a girl if she was obese.

Not tryin to be funny. No bull-shit. But not all girls suit a skinny figure, my last girlfriend was quite chubby :? But a by-product of that is that she huge (and I mean huge) breasts, you can have alot of fun with those.

I mean which would you rather bang? Spice Girls era Geri or anorexic Geri?

Also, Carrie Gouskos from Gamespot. That's a women!

It depends what's wrong with her personality. If she's just dumb as putty, but still fun-loving, then I'd bang the hot chick and be really good friends with the chubby one.

If she's smoking hot but always depressed and in a sort of emo wrist-slitting mood, then I'd just bang the chubby chick and enjoy her cute personality to moot.

monkeygoat said:
Personality is not overrated. I couldn't have a boring girlfreind. And heres nothing wrong with a girls whos a bit chubby, I would only not go with a girl if she was obese.

No one said anything about a girlfriend, did they?

This poll basically shows us the personality and maturity of us Game Revolution users.

Half of us are so stupid that we would rather go to Piggly Wiggly for a dozen embryos then have a girlfriend.

One quarter of us must be great guys, aspiring to make this world a better place by not discriminating fat chicks.

And the other quarter of us only care about teh sexxorz.

I'll let you figure out which category I belong in. :wink:

My last girlfriend (and probably best to date) was a tad chubby, but that was more than compensated for with her personality. That, and she was a hot-chubby kinda girl. Great, great mix.

Mmm...memory lane...

neither

i once had a girlfriend who didn't have a personality at all, so everytime i was with her it was really awkward, so i wouldn't pick the one with no personality, and i really don't like fat chicks so, neither for me.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle