What happened to Scourge?

"Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser

I had no idea that this title even existed. It kind of reminds me of "Brute Force" back on the original Xbox in 2003.

It's still listed as confirmed to be released in 2012 for the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC, but it's almost the end of the year and no other official word or promotion on it.

YouTube has the old preview video for this 3rd person shooter.

"Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser

I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 said:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.
I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.

UghRochester said:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 said:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.
I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.

KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.

TheJx4 said:
UghRochester said:
TheJx4 said:

KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.
UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?

Yeah i feel ya ugh, I was thinking of Scrooge Mcduck when i read the title.

Help! help! i need a life!

UghRochester said:
TheJx4 said:
UghRochester said:
TheJx4 said:

UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?

I did. Co-op is short, lazily crafted and repetitive. Campaign isn't replayable, as it was barely playable the first time through and the MP is broken. Sold it for $30. Resistance 2 has 8 player co-op, but it's kinda grindy...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master