What are you listening to right now

LinksOcarina said:
Survivor didn't do that song...

You're right, it was Robert Teppert. A fact I knew but I was getting it mixed up with Burning Heart which *was* by Survivor. Look, I can only keep so many of my cheesy Rocky songs straight when there's more than 1 in a movie.

Lethean said:
LinksOcarina said:

You're right, it was Robert Teppert. A fact I knew but I was getting it mixed up with Burning Heart which *was* by Survivor. Look, I can only keep so many of my cheesy Rocky songs straight when there's more than 1 in a movie.

It's fine. That movie is a cheesy 80's musical anyway.

LinksOcarina said:
Lethean said:
LinksOcarina said:

It's fine. That movie is a cheesy 80's musical anyway.

Yeah I never realized it until I watched it again the other day just how much music was in that one compared to the previous 3. It was basically a boxing music video.

Mostly Japanese anime songs from famous Japanese bands like Flow and One Ok Rock.

Then currently addicted in listening to "Solanin" by Asian Kung Fu Generation because the last movie I've just watched titled Solanin as well.

^ Haha, I used to listen to those bands when I was in high school! Asian Kung Fu Generation, Flow, One OK Rock. :)

At the moment I've started listening to heavier music, like Five Finger Death Punch. I've started to listen to that when at the gym lifting. I can't stand the regular music they have at the gym, which is pretty much the "most popular songs of today", e.g. shit pop and techno.

Today on Staten Island is the St. Patrick's Day Parade (because Staten Island is weird like that)

So I had the perfect song out for it, a Power Metal song from the band Civil War, because nothing is more metal than hearing a Swedish band named after an American War play an epic song about a Fabled Irishman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTBDFJUj6vw

Master_Craig said:
^ Haha, I used to listen to those bands when I was in high school! Asian Kung Fu Generation, Flow, One OK Rock. :)

At the moment I've started listening to heavier music, like Five Finger Death Punch. I've started to listen to that when at the gym lifting. I can't stand the regular music they have at the gym, which is pretty much the "most popular songs of today", e.g. shit pop and techno.

Yeah big fan of those JRock bands as well! Oh. I think I'm gonna try that Five Finger Death Punch. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod