Not open for further replies.
Master_Craig said:
kingslayer said:
Master_Craig said:
Ten bucks? You sure you didn't pay for just episode one, kingslayer? :p

Oops! I meant for Arkham Knight. :oops:

Haha, oh right, I got'cha.

Well... have a quick "review" here, I'll try to avoid spoilers. :p

Batman: Arkham Knight is by no means a "bad" game (unless of course you talk about the horrible PC version). It's got improved game play from the previous Arkham games, it's got awesome graphics, a bigger city environment to explore and for the first time in the Arkham series, it introduces the Batmobile as an in-game vehicle.

The problem is though, the Batmobile is incredibly repetitive and the game forces it in your face. Puzzles, racing across the city and vehicle battles. It's really annoying. The game has no actual in-game boss battles like the previous titles, but rather, the boss battles have been replaced by vehicle battles.

In my opinion, the story of Arkham Knight is the worst of the series.

Like I said... it's not a bad game, but it was really disappointing.

Oh sorry to hear that and I had such high hopes. :cry:

But it's okay since I'm spending so much time playing Warhammer and Killing Floor 2. :)
A new update for KF2 is rolling out soon with a new class. Me and my roomie are super excited! :)

used44 said:
I've promised myself I won't start a Telltale series until the entire season is out from now on. Their release schedule is just too erratic.
This is my mentality for anything episodic.

I am almost certainly the biggest Hitman fan here (I love me some stealth games) and I refuse to play the new one until it's 100% released.

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
I've promised myself I won't start a Telltale series until the entire season is out from now on. Their release schedule is just too erratic.
This is my mentality for anything episodic.

I am almost certainly the biggest Hitman fan here (I love me some stealth games) and I refuse to play the new one until it's 100% released.

I agree. To think they would have gotten away with murder at this rate.

Still waiting (and still excited) to start King's Quest, but it's going on a full year now. Lame. And the way they want you to buy the Full Season upfront to unlock the eventual epilogue. Pretty disgusting.

I've started playing Minecraft again for the PS4. It's one of my favourite games as it's a good, entertaining time killer and it's a game I can just pick up and play. Hardly any load times, no cut scenes etc.

I'm kinda playing this until No Man's Sky comes out this week. :p

Bought Resident Evil 5 to relive the nostalgia! Still good!

Still tapping into Furi now and again as well.

After finishing Zero Time Dilemma and getting tired of grinding in FF VII, I was looking for something else on my Vita and noticed I was using the memory card with Soul Sacrifice installed. I never really got all that far in the game, so decided what the hell and started it up. I feel like I'm doing much better than I was before (last played it two years ago), which is odd, but I'm progressing in the game, which I feel I had been stuck beforehand.

Master_Craig said:
I love RE5 for the co-op. I'm half tempted to get it for my partner and I.

Funinly enough, I bought it because my partner was interested in playing the co-op! We played about 30 mins and she got frustrated at the controls haha.
It does take a while to get used to to be fair!

Oh yeah, very much so. If you're a veteran of Resident Evil games, particularly Resident Evil 4, then you'll have no problem with RE5. Understandably, you might get frustrated with RE5's controls if you've never played an RE game before.

I've started playing No Man's Sky for PS4. It was a bit frustrating at first, I'm not used to the user interface which in my opinion, doesn't particularly work too well for console (but I imagine it'd be sweet on PC). I also died in the tutorial area because while mining, I got attacked by those drones (I'm guessing they don't like mining) and my only weapon, the mining laser, ran out of power and I didn't know how to reload.

I've started to figure things out... I got my ship fixed, left the planet and I landed on another world, only to find I had no fuel to lift off again. So while on this planet I had to collect resources to be able to launch, but I had to do it quickly because my suit's life support systems kept dropping so quick on this planet.

I've made it to a nearby space station and am sorting out a hyperdrive.

It's challenging, but I'm really enjoying it. :)

No Man's Sky is challenging... despite how large the worlds are, I'm finding myself spending very little time on them. I'm also growing frustrated at the limited inventory space and lack of direction. I've just fixed up my hyperdrive and I got my pre-order ship working, plus I've begun to follow "the Atlas", now I'm just kinda... I have no idea what I'm doing. :p

I got a review coming out today for it.

The lack of direction and stuff doesn't bother me so much. The real thing about the game is it's a sandbox to create your own story. So all your actions make up a personal journey you go on.

It works on that level id say, despite the mechanics being a bit shallow.

I've recently gotten back into Dungeon Fighter Online.

I've got 2 characters I play semi-regularly, an Elven Knight called Cynthis and a Wrecking Ball called Tyrranis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133