What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw you playing that and thought, 'he must be having an AWESOME time!'.

I'm still building my Rapture, but now there's a quest to gather Ender Eyes and to defeat the Enderdragon within Rapture...it is taking forever.
Does anyone know if a newly placed Ender Portal will work if I destroyed the old one (360 version)? If not, it'll have to be a Nether Portal...and a quest for Obsidian blocks!

The 3rd Penny Arcade Game on my phone, tons of Stickman, when I remember that it's my turn, LoL with a couple of friends, but mostly just parenting, getting ready for a vacation, transitioning to a new role at work and studying for a test.

Just finished the "Mothership Zeta" Fallout 3 dlc. It started out very enjoyable but then I got bored with it and just ran through the second half.

Yeah, that's basically how I felt about it. It was 5 hours of waves of enemies when it should've been like three mandatory fights total.

Top stuff! I'll be there from about 8pm, babysitting for a my niece...stupid relatives.

Finally started a new PS2 game, Shadow of Rome. Pretty awesome so far and improvising weapons is always fun.

Final Fantasy XIII-2. It is quite lovely so far.

It is also 3:00 AM on a Saturday night, which is a tell-tale sign that I've been playing an RPG.

used44 said:

It is also 3:00 AM on a Saturday night, which is a tell-tale sign that I've been playing an RPG.

Really? How does it compare to FFXIII? I gave up on the original after about 5 hours. I'm missing a good FF game in my life right now.

Alex_Osborn said:
used44 said:

Really? How does it compare to FFXIII? I gave up on the original after about 5 hours. I'm missing a good FF game in my life right now.

Absolutely, I need a good traditional FF game. FF13-2 is awesome though, I loved it.

Hitman Absolution off of PS+

I like stealth games but I don't understand the point of wearing a disguise when every single bad guy will just see through it. I know there is a "cover meter" or whatever and you use that to blend in, but it still feels pointless disguising yousell.

WickedLiquid said:
Hitman Absolution off of PS+

I like stealth games but I don't understand the point of wearing a disguise when every single bad guy will just see through it. I know there is a "cover meter" or whatever and you use that to blend in, but it still feels pointless disguising yousell.

In many of the levels there are disguises that nobody can see through - usually cause there's only one enemy of that type. But yeah, that was the most annoying thing in the game.

I haven't played Absolution, but I know in the earlier games disguises were basically not foolproof, but they let you either get in or walk around certain areas without arousing suspicion.

Of course, if you do anything when someone is looking, you could get busted for it.

Longo_2_guns said:
I haven't played Absolution, but I know in the earlier games disguises were basically not foolproof, but they let you either get in or walk around certain areas without arousing suspicion.

Of course, if you do anything when someone is looking, you could get busted for it.

I don't think they're terribly different than that. You can still be spotted by people of the same disguise outfit, but it's not guaranteed.

You have to keep a super wide berth, which makes sense but is annoying. And the special meter that allows you to cheat is disabled for anybody playing on the hardest difficulty going for the perfect mission, so it kind of sucks that it feels so built into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133