What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, after doing a few naval battles, I am all over a game that has them as the focus. That makes me rock hard just thinking about it.

Posted this already in another thread, but been playing the new Tomb Raider game. It was supposed to be released next week on the 5th, but someone here broke the release date. So far, awesome game.

So the narrative in Mass Effect is amazing. Also, for someone who has played 2 later installments in the series, the myth around different alien races makes me laugh.

Boys have been playing New Super Mario Bros, Mario Party and Zelda: Phantom something non-stop.

War Thunder. Which is a free arcade/sim multiplayer game with WWII/Korean planes with some singleplayer missions that you have to unlock through multiplayer. It's fairly easy to learn the controls for the game and you don't need to learn how to do the barrel roll or the Immelmann Turn but it'll help you out. It's free to play, so try it out if you're into stuff like Ace Combat... but with propeller airplanes.

Thought about buying Etrian Odyssey IV but couldn't afford it with Soul Hackers and I want Soul Hackers.

Dear Ubisoft, please don't have poorly marked invisible walls in the next Assassin's Creed game.

I spend a long time in a heated sea battle only for YOU'RE GOING OUT OF RANGE! And then two seconds later, DESYNCHRONIZATION! In the middle of the goddamn ocean.

Unacceptable.

UC3: F2P. Probably gonna buy co-op adventure/arena. Mostly to get rid of the ads before and after each match.

Only MP modes that aren't shit fests are Classic and 3-TDM. My friends and I are enjoying it though, despite it's problems.

Been playing a little Borderlands 2 with my only co-op partner from the first game. Hated the game at first, but it's starting to pick up the pace, just hit Sanctuary. Probably gonna pick up Syndicate so I'll have some more co-op games to play. Not that I have many. I was considering Lost Planet 2......but...eh.

so many games coming... cant pull the trigger cause i dont wanna drop 500$ and buy them all..

tomb raider, god of war, gears of war, starcraft, crysis 3, bioshock etc.

i know ill be pulling the trigger on starcraft and bioshock for sure.. i feel like i need one more as well.. i think it's between tomb raider and crysis 3. on one hand i bought a new video card specifically for crysis 3, on the other hand tomb raider would likely provide far more enjoyment.

god of war button mashing has been done before and ive played em all, while enjoyable, i think i can pass on it this time. and gears of war will likely be more of the same as well.

maybe ill buy starcraft, crysis, bioshock and tomb raider and then relax on the games for a while and play the shit out of those 4.

You'll probably buy them all over the next few months...I dont think there's anything great coming out after April?! GTA5 in September is the next thing I can think of.

If I had to choose one out of all those games you listed it would be Bio shock infinite.
Plus if you buy it the right place you get the first two with it.

Toddy said:
Arma 3 Alpha.
Lucky Ducky

intoTheRain said:
so many games coming... cant pull the trigger cause i dont wanna drop 500$ and buy them all..

i know ill be pulling the trigger on starcraft and bioshock for sure.. i feel like i need one more as well.. i think it's between tomb raider and crysis 3. on one hand i bought a new video card specifically for crysis 3, on the other hand tomb raider would likely provide far more enjoyment.

god of war button mashing has been done before and ive played em all, while enjoyable, i think i can pass on it this time. and gears of war will likely be more of the same as well.

maybe ill buy starcraft, crysis, bioshock and tomb raider and then relax on the games for a while and play the shit out of those 4.

Make sure you save some cash for The Last of Us!

MattAY said:
You'll probably buy them all over the next few months...I dont think there's anything great coming out after April?! GTA5 in September is the next thing I can think of.
If you had a PS3, you would have thought about The Last of Us.
EDIT: Oh, Alex came by and said it. Need to pay more attention.

Alex_Osborn said:
intoTheRain said:

ahh shit howd i forget about the last of us

intoTheRain said:
Alex_Osborn said:
intoTheRain said:

ahh shit howd i forget about the last of us

Because it's all hype so far. And a little gameplay.

Sourdeez said:
Toddy said:
Arma 3 Alpha.
Lucky Ducky

Pay £20 and you can join too on Steam. Got access to the alpha, beta and get the full game when it is released, plus the alpha comes with some single player missions, multiplayer and full editor.

So much more fluid than Arma 2, movement is better, stances are better and plays/ looks amazing on my 4890 even at 2560*1440.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133