What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two weeks I've been on break from my campus job which meant going home with no xbox but my brother was home with his PS3 meaning I got to play Killzone 3, MGS4 Infamous 2 and a couple of others but mainly those. Unfortunately this lastly for 5 days then I flew to Philly to see family but on a HDTV Killzone is beautiful and a good game I really liked it. MGS4 still haven't beaten it but I just got to shadow moses (this has been a project of mine for over a year now and I'm almost done..... I think) and it's just awesome. Infamous 2 is really good I really am enjoying it even though it suffers from what a lot of open world games suffer from which is repetition. There is a lot of the same in my opinion but honestly the game's mechanics are fun enough for me to ignore it and the mission editor was surprisingly deep (first didn't even know there was one) in my opinion and if I had the time and patience I would make a taco bell diarrhea load. I wish other open world games that are good would have a mission editor I mean could you imagine if GTAIV or RDR had a mission editor? I think that would unload a world of chaos.

Played a bit of SOCOM 4 but not really enough to form a opinion of it and I played a demo of Duke Nukem Forever........ Wow......... DN fans must be super pissed cause if I was a DN fan that waited that long for the game I would immediately run out and punch a baby in the face...... And I mean it I couldn't finish the demo, I never deleted a demo so fast in my life before. Anyways when I get back to Florida I have Fallout New Vegas waiting for me in the mail from gamefly so when I get back on campus that will be what will take up all my time. I think by now all the glitches people talked about should be gone.

Also saw some E3 footage of starhawk........ Damn I need my own personal PS3 cause that was amazing in my opinion. Why can't xbox have as many great exclusives as PS3?

Yeah I've been playing a lot of games on my PS3 too. Dungeon Siege III has been some pretty brainless fun lately.
Hoping to reignite my Fallout: New Vegas fire this week though.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah I've been playing a lot of games on my PS3 too. Dungeon Siege III has been some pretty brainless fun lately.
Hoping to reignite my Fallout: New Vegas fire this week though.

yeah, now that I have the DLC, there's something I can do. Of course, I can't beat the game until the rest of the DLC comes out.

Blech, got the Castlevana DLCs, but when my son crashed the PS3, it erased my saves. So I have to work my way back through everything to play the DLC...or at least that's what I'm seeing.

Finally got FF13 back and still working on that.

Getting through the Homicide portion of LA Noire.

used44 said:
WWE All-Stars if you're in the mood for the best at addy fighting game ever.
Played it but wasn't stuck on it. Right now i'm in the middle of playing L.A Noire, smackdown vs raw 2008, and waiting for call of duty 4 modern warfare to come from gamefly.

kingg5 said:
used44 said:
WWE All-Stars if you're in the mood for the best at addy fighting game ever.
Played it but wasn't stuck on it. Right now i'm in the middle of playing L.A Noire, smackdown vs raw 2008, and waiting for call of duty 4 modern warfare to come from gamefly.

I just downloaded the DLC pack that had the ROAD WARRIORS in it. So exciting.

UghRochester said:
So much to do, so little time.

I feel ya. My backlog is actually overwhelming. Plus I just added Nier on top of it and will probably be borrowing Dungeon Siege 3 this week. Then NCAA 12 comes out Tuesday and that will be all I'll play.

used44 said:
UghRochester said:
So much to do, so little time.

I feel ya. My backlog is actually overwhelming. Plus I just added Nier on top of it and will probably be borrowing Dungeon Siege 3 this week. Then NCAA 12 comes out Tuesday and that will be all I'll play.
I'm reviewing that, wanna hop on multiplayer to help me out?

Sure thing. I actually opted not to go my normal route and buy on Amazon (because release-date shipping is slow to Alaska, as you can imagine; I'm too impatient to wait a few extra days for NCAA Football) so I'll probably be picking it up at launch from Walmart or wherever. So, yeah, I'll be on.

Considering this will be the first NCAA football I buy since like 2007, anyone want to start an online dynasty (I don't even really know how they work)

Green_Lantern said:
Considering this will be the first NCAA football I buy since like 2007, anyone want to start an online dynasty (I don't even really know how they work)
That could be interesting since we've now got three people planning on playing the game. Anyone else getting NCAA?

The online dynasties are always a gimped version of the offline dynasty. There will probably still be recruiting and whatnot, but it's more like just playing through a season with multiple users controlling multiple teams. Basically, the week can't advance until everybody plays their team's game for that week. One user is also commissioner so they can forcibly sim those games if people are taking too long. I'd totally be up for it.

360, right?

Not as gimped as the fucking Madden online dynasty though, which they just announced today is again unchanged from 2009. It's basically a joke that doesn't resemble an NFL season at all. At least they improved the offline dynasty, but that's a small consolation considering I don't live with Green Lantern (anymore [it was an ugly separation]).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3