What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Uncharted 2 on Hard. I thought the endboss would be hard, but it wasn't really that challenging. As I predicted in my previous post, I was correct of who the endboss would be. Wondering what Uncharted 3 has in store for me.

Green_Lantern said:
I got XCOM over Black Friday, so I'm thinking I'll be starting that up one of these coming days.

It's a great supplement to anything else you're playing.

Just finished NFS most wanted. There isnt really a story but the racing is really good and the graphics are awesome.

PC versions has a few optimization issues though and a 60 fps cap so i hope criterion will fix it for future players.

Shit what to play next?....Uh Baldur gate enhanced edition?

Later, on Mayor McCheese in Japanese Scooby Doo...

LAHCj.jpg

CNnZK.jpg

cWTBb.jpg

fH52v.jpg

I've cleared up to the Secret Base dungeon and have 6 Social Links maxed, with almost all the rest at level 8 or 9 (Though I'm only at rank 1 for my two least favorite, and have yet to get my courage up for the Fortune or my Understanding up for the Tower). So far, my plan to friendzone every single girl has gone along smoothly.

How is it that you're playing this game so wrong yet so right at the same time?
Mayor McCheese needs to get his mack on every single girl in the game, including that bitch Ai Ebihara.

Edit: and my social links are all over the place. If you saw them you'd be saying to me "daniel you stupid fuck head, how have you been wasting your time?"

danielrbischoff said:
How is it that you're playing this game so wrong yet so right at the same time?
Mayor McCheese needs to get his mack on every single girl in the game, including that bitch Ai Ebihara.

Edit: and my social links are all over the place. If you saw them you'd be saying to me "daniel you stupid fuck head, how have you been wasting your time?"
I already did that with my last character on the PS2, Protag Onist. That was also the character I used to completely break the game by completing every S-Link and then fusing multiple invincible Personas (who had Null/Reflect/Absorb everything) with ridiculous powers.

Also, now I need to see which Social Links you've done. It can't possibly be worse than my first playthrough.

Currently playing Mass Effect 3: Special Edition for the Wii U, as well as Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition and the New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii U. Finished ZombiU recently.

Still playing a bit of Hitman: Absolution. I want to play Far Cry 3.

danielrbischoff said:
Have you played Spec Ops: The Line?

Yeah I finished it. Story was actually good I just wish they used the sand as a bigger part of changing the battlefield. Guess I just have a hunger for dynamic games.

I remember playing From Dust and wishing more games would allow environment to be changeable.

Oh yeah Hawken open beta starts tomorrow, Anyone else going to try it? Ill need something to take my mind off dental pain.

Currently I'm working my way through Driver: San Francisco. Saw it for cheap in the store and I had a gift card to use, so I got it.

Up to chapter 3 so far, and it's pretty damn fun.

danielrbischoff said:
Sourdeez said:
Oh yeah Hawken open beta starts tomorrow, Anyone else going to try it? Ill need something to take my mind off dental pain.
I shall join you. Lets meet up in game and crush the enemy.

I lost the vent info x-x

Hawken open beta has been pushed back until they can fix some technical things. Launch is "imminent".

:edit: its up!

I took a chance and played I Am Alive, I really liked the demo but heard too many bad things. Figured I'd judge for myself since I liked the demo and to my surprise it was nowhere near as bad as people said it was.

I mean, the story was just a bunch of fetch quests and the ending was half assed and underwhelming. Also the graphics were a little outdated. However, the gameplay was actually a lot of fun and even intense at times. I liked platforming your way through ruined buildings and massive heights. Navigating your way from A to B was a puzzle in itself which I liked a lot. Also the psychological combat was pretty cool. I don't know why it got so much hate.

Maybe it was just one of those things where you go in with low expectations and enjoy it when you discover it's not as terrible as Amy.

Playing a little bit of different games. I started Heavy Rain. Love the choice making in the game. Also enjoyed making an origami while the game installed, that's a great move. However, those controls are horrible. Playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception as well. After playing the other two, I'm upset how Uncharted 3 is. It hasn't improved and it took some stuff out of the game, which I liked in the other two. Uncharted 2 is the best of the series IMO. Finally, I'm playing ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection. Anthony gave me his review copy, because he doesn't play it anymore which was very nice of him

Sleeping dogs - About halfway through, basically a more enjoyable GTA imo. The story is more interesting, has wayyy better combat, even if driving is a little slick.

Dishonored - Beat most of the story, my roommate came in and played a few levels without me, been playing the DLC this week.

LA Noire - Just started today, looks good?

Bit.trip runner - stuck on 3-3

My roomate's also playing Darksiders and Metro 2033.

(all PC)

Started ZombiU.
Still Alive, but i move slow and bash the head of every downed corpse I see - Just in case.

..makes me realize how non-mobile I would be if this really happened.

Just finished my first Prof. Layton game. Unwound Future...wow. That got serious towards the end.

Other than that, purchased Mass Effect for PS3, Rayman Origins, Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker, and getting Dishonored for Christmas. I have more games than I have free time.

Rayman Origins, it's so much fun. Play with the little dudes - they'll love it too!

I just downloaded the DLC for Trials Evo, fun as hell. Apart from more than half of the new 40 tracks are Hard or Extreme! Fudge monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex