The Sex and the City Movie

Are you going to watch this perfect piece of American mind melding?! OHMYGOSH!

• DEFINETELY! AND THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO THINK! <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duh, ohmygosh, I already said there's only one option, why are you like, looking here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grey said:
intoTheRain said:
and urbanmasque... they're not TV hot... but you know you'd still hit all 4 of them.. "not remotely attractive" means that theyre all ugly, which they aren't.. theyre in shape normal looking women...

I can see you don't step outside much.

quite a conclusion to come to based off my opinion of who is attractive and who isn't :p if you wouldn't sleep with jessica parker or whatever her name is, and the red head than your standards are too high, and i would like to see a picture of your 11/10 girlfriend :p horse face or not, (and yes i agree with that), i'd still hit it...

Enigma said:
Clearly you guys don't get it... this movie WASN'T made for you! It was made for women! That's all I can pretty much say on the topic since I've never seen an episode myself but I hear the series compliments a box of tissues and a tub of icecream really nicely after a breakup.
We know, it's just fun to bitch like the characters in the movie/show. :)

i remember i used to watch this when i was younger, hoping that the hot blonde or the brunette would reveal boobies - which they did! the blonde does it loads!...

...I'm off to the cinema.

watched it last night with the wife... i actually laughed a few times.. and the red head is bangable in this movie... sarah jessica parker is uglier than ever and i honestly can say i probably would not hit it no matter how many beers i had in me...

Hehe, the latent misogyny of GR comes out.

HBO original series are IMO the best out of all television programming. I can't relate to this one at all since I'm not a rich white chick with emotional troubles of that sort, but I'm sure for the right people it's a decent show.

But I'll be sticking with Oz, the wire and the sopranos.

http://www.counterpunch.org/waj05312008.html

pretty good article where a guy reviews sex and the city movie, can't stand it himself, talks more about the cultural aspect of the show/movie

personally, I watched about 10 minutes of the show with my mom once, just to see what all the fuss was about. i was a little disgusted with the materialism, bored with the women talk, so i went back to playing call of duty.

i somewhat agree with intotherain, they're just not what people are used to seeing on tv, they look a lot more like normal women, which i think is part of why so many women love the show

intoTheRain said:
watched it last night with the wife... i actually laughed a few times.. and the red head is bangable in this movie... sarah jessica parker is uglier than ever and i honestly can say i probably would not hit it no matter how many beers i had in me...

Fucking told you. Horse face.

i just woke up from the coma that movie put me into.
i thought it was just another chick-flick. i was wrong. i was so very wrong.
it has no plot. not a bad plot, no plot. things just kinda happened to 3 1/2 ugly girls. i say that because charlotte wasn't bad to look at, but she's not a huge prize.
i was at the vancouver premiere, and i was literally the only straight male at the theatre.

Glowstick said:
i just woke up from the coma that movie put me into.
i thought it was just another chick-flick. i was wrong. i was so very wrong.
it has no plot. not a bad plot, no plot. things just kinda happened to 3 1/2 ugly girls. i say that because charlotte wasn't bad to look at, but she's not a huge prize.
i was at the vancouver premiere, and i was literally the only straight male at the theatre.

You better have been dragged to see that. And you better have gotten laid for sitting through it.

Chris_Crime said:
You guys are losing track of the bigger picture that this show has been attempting to shed light on. That being that older, uglier women apparently need love too. As an artist myself, I can appreciate the vision, the artist's social commentary on the plight of these women, much like Corky's exploits in Life Goes On. It's tough in the streets, and who's gonna screw these women? Not me! I mean, is this really what mediocre looking women do? Become professional something-or-others who'll then in turn date other professional something-or-others?
It's not a bad play! Ugly guys get nice jobs to attract women. Happens all the time. I guess this movie really is ahead of the curb. I never said I wouldn't bang them if the price were right.

But why all the euphemism and innuendo from these sexy ladies? At this point, with those looks, these ladies should be lucky they're not screwing the pooch, literally.
Sex and the City? Only if that city is Flint, Michingan, and it were a very dark night.

This should be framed. I'm glad my boyfriend Chris has been hanging around the forums more lately.

And I hate to add to the masogyny, but I can't believe you all are referring to Kim Cattrall's character of Samantha as "the hot one." That's just fucking gross.

SATCsamantha.jpg

:?:

What? Kim Cattrall is smoking hot for an old lady.

That ugly ass red head is my issue... who the hell finds her attractive?

Edit: Abby just told me that Kim Cattrall isn't the "hot one". She is the "slutty one". Soooo.... whatever that means. I'd still hit it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo