The most amount of money you have ever foubd in your couch?

Haha, erm it's usually 5p or something. It's not something I take note of! Have you just found a shitload of money in your couch?

My friend found my iPad in my couch the other day. Toddlers are a menace to society.

6EZmcRrl.jpg

..foubd

This isn't bothering anyone else?

Lolz urbz u need 2 git wif DA tymes.

....my autocorrect had a field day with that one.

N E ways... I don't normally find a lot of cash in my couch. Sometimes a toonie but that's the most. I have found an unopened pack of gummy worms from months ago and it was awesome.

UrbanMasque said:
..foubd

This isn't bothering anyone else?
I've slightly reduced my anal-ness about typos and bad grammar when I realized that my own resume had typos in it for two months.

I remember not too long ago my wife and I were looking for furniture and we decided to look on Craigslist because we were too poor to go buy new at a store and we didn't want to use credit cards. We came across this post for a really nice sectional and judging by the small, somewhat blurry picture, the thing was in great shape. Slightly guarded given the illiteracy of the poster and their scatter brained advert, we decided to go check out the sofa anyways. Sure enough, it was in immaculate condition. The rest of their place however was not. Overflowing trash cans, grungy, dirty floors, food and dishes piled up in the kitchen. And the couple...God damn. One clear look at them and you could tell they were heavy meth users. Well, that and they didn't bother to put their happy fun time paraphernalia away. Anyways, after succesfully talking them down in price we immediately loaded the couch up in our rented U-Haul and got the hell out of there.

Anyways. After taking a black light to the couch (not really) and a fine inspection, I noticed the cushion on one end was uneven. I sat on it and it felt a little...Odd. I opened it up and lo and behold...There was about 7K in cold, hard cash sitting in their cushion. In their drugged state they must not have thought to hide it very well and likely forgot all about it. My wife and I wondered what the best course of action was and we came to the conclusion we should call the police. Of course the officer who handled it made a joke about how we just should have kept it. A regular Vic Mackey.

None of that is true.

The most I ever found was probably 50 cents and some cheerios. But the cheerios weren't stale!

Lethean said:
I remember not too long ago my wife and I were looking for furniture and we decided to look on Craigslist...
..about 7K in cold, hard cash...

None of that is true.
xzibit-sad.jpg

I wonder what you would recover in this couch..
backroom-casting-couch.jpg

AND DONT PRETEND THAT YOU DONT RECOGNIZE THIS SHIT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master