Student survey PS3/Xbox360

k2wax

Rookie
Hi everyone :roll:

I need you guys to complete my thesis. Here is the preface of my online survey:

"I am doing a MBA thesis at the Business School of the Université du Québec í  Montréal (ESG- UQAM). The main topic of my thesis is the video games brand name's significance and its relevancy. To complete this task, I am seeking your help by answering a questionnaire that should take less than 10 minutes to complete. The information you will provide will be kept confidential at all time. There are no commercial intents behind this questionnaire. This study is not subsidized by a video gaming business. Thus, your cooperation is very important for the success of my MBA thesis."

I'm currently browsing the web to reach you all
Thank you very much for your time, it means a lot to me :)

Online survey links:

If you own a PS3: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PS3-e
If you own a Xbox360: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Xbox360-e

frantic.gif

Yeah I fixed the scale's error. Sorry for the inconvenience. Doesn't look pro at all -_-

Thank you anyway xD

good survey, really made me look deep, your going to get some interesting stuff I reckon, when can we get some results do you think? make sure you let us know how you go

you can gain an MBA with English like that which is displayed in this questionnaire? Astonishing.

Done, though.

lol @ 'I want to get even with the PS3'. What does that even mean.

Also: 'I (can) use the Xbox360 brand to communicate who I am to other people.'

'I think the Xbox360 brand could help me become the type of person I want to be.'

I think it's time you reconsidered using a brand orientated auto-questionnaire creator and actually made one yourself if you want results worthy of MBA research. If you DID write those absurd questions yourself, then may I inquire, sir, as to what you're smoking?

malakian said:
you can gain an MBA with English like that which is displayed in this questionnaire? Astonishing.

Done, though.

lol @ 'I want to get even with the PS3'. What does that even mean.

Seriously lol.

pretty simple statement guys... are you threatened by the ps3? It is basically asking if you if you feel that the ps3 has done something to you or your gaming ability on the 360.

He is looking at teh psyche of gamers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo