Songs you would like to see in rock band/guitar hero

malakian

Rookie
I'm a huge guitar hero fan. I'd like to hear some of your suggestions for songs that'd make good guitar hero tracks!

I would like to see nothing more than Sometime World by Wishbone Ash, which really has it all. It starts off with plenty of chords and a steady rhythm, and builds into screaming solos and tons of ROCK. STAR POWEEEEER.

Yeah, it'd just be the best.

You guys?

Reach for the Sky by Social Distortion. Mostly because it would be the hardest song that isn't shitty metal.

Once there's the ability for the software to generate gameplay for any song you want, I'll throw down some money for it.

Used, apple had it for a while on the old iPod games thing, but it was pretty much terrible and just gave you a ton of random buttons to press that were off the beat. Once they can make it actually listen to the beat and give you a legitimate challenge and flow then I'd buy.

TheDiesel said:
More Black Label Society.
Yes.

Also, try Audiosurf you noobs.
Or, even better, simply get the PC version of Guitar Hero and add ANY CUSTOM SONGS YOU WANT.
There's a reason the PC is better.

For Rock Band:

- Sweet Child of Mine by GnR

- Much, much more System of a Down.

- All possible Coldplay songs (some songs are just piano, I understand).

For Guitar Hero:

- Screw this fricking franchise, it jumped shark ages ago. :lol:

I know it's not a rock song and it would be REALLY repetitive...and probably really easy. But Aerodynamic by Daft Punk would be cool... for about a minute.

I reckon Smashing Pumpkins would be awesome to play to. Some of their songs have serious solos (Jellybelly) and I love their songs.
I'd like to see Jimmy Eat World, Lostprophets and Brand New on there too.

Like Keep said, those Audiosurf sort of games just seperate the bass mid and treb, then set buttons to the beat. That's basically like playing along to an equalizer bar.

I'm talking about the ability to dissect the actual notes being played by each instrument. Harmonix will figure it out someday.

rock band and guitar hero suck, but i would probably give them a try if they had like "buried by time and dust" (mayhem) or amon amarth... maybe some old dark funeral... circle of dead cildren. RKL!!!

Since everyone is all faggy about shitty metal being in these games, I think they should put the entire Dethalbum on Rock Band. At least that way they'd have some good metal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo