Seeking Strategies for Stick War Legacy

pexaj

Novice
Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into Stick War Legacy lately and I'm loving every minute of it! However, I've hit a bit of a roadblock and I could use some advice.

I'm struggling with managing my resources efficiently, especially when it comes to upgrading units and defenses while maintaining a strong offense.

Does anyone have any tips or strategies for resource management in Stick War Legacy? How do you prioritize upgrades and unit production without draining your gold reserves too quickly?

Any advice on balancing offense and defense effectively would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing your insights

Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into Stick War Legacy lately and I'm loving every minute of it! However, I've hit a bit of a roadblock and I could use some advice.

I'm struggling with managing my resources efficiently, especially when it comes to upgrading units and defenses while maintaining a strong offense.

Does anyone have any tips or strategies for resource management in Stick War Legacy? How do you prioritize upgrades and unit production without draining your gold reserves too quickly?

Any advice on balancing offense and defense effectively would be greatly appreciated with stick war legacy mod apk!

Looking forward to hearing your insights
thanks in advance for any help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133