Releases for the week of March 16.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Not a lot of new games being dropped this week, but there are a few handheld titles that should perk the interest of DS and PSP owners. I'll probably read some reviews and, if Chinatown Wars is anything at all reminiscent of GTA 2, then I'll probably pick it up. Henry Hatsworth and Valkyrie Profile also might sneak in there. The other big game this week is Resistance: Retribution.

So, anyone planning on getting any of these?

Monday (March 16)
Men of War (PC)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (DS)
Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey (PC)
World Championship Games: A Track & Field Event (DS)

Tuesday (March 17)
Crayola Adventures: Colorful World (Wii)
Ether Saga Online (PC)
Grand Ages: Rome (PC)
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS)
History Great Empires Rome (DS)
Mind Body & Soul: Big Word Puzzle Book (DS)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (PS3, Wii)
Ready 2 Rumble Revolution (Wii)
Resistance: Retribution (PSP)
Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
SBK Superbike World Championship (PSP)
Scrabble (DS, PSP)
SingStar: Queen (PS3)
Suikoden Tierkreis (DS)
Tom Clancy's HAWX (PC)
TrackMania DS (DS)
World in Conflict: Complete Edition (PC)

Wednesday (March 18)
Hasbro Family Game Night (360)
SBK-08 Superbike World Championship (DS)
The Path (PC)

Thursday (March 19)
Runes of Magic (PC)

Source: Kotaku

There are like 5 worthwhile games coming out on my birthday, which means I'll have to consider spending my own money on it and not just get them as gifts. Dammit.

This would help JCD in News for "release dates "thread
but other than that HAWX looks pretty good

I might check out Ether Saga if I can get over the cartoony graphics. An MMO Pokemon sounds too good to pass up (though I wish they would come out with a legit one).

EDIT: I looked at some videos and checked out the website and I'm gonna pass on that one. Gonna stick with FFXI for sure. So yeah, nothing this week for spanky.

Are any of those awesome RPG's? I'm really jonesing for a new RPG.

I'm still waiting for Tales of Vesperia! Stupid Europe and their 10+ languages!

Also, am I to assume that something released for the PC is also released for the 360?

MattAY said:
Also, am I to assume that something released for the PC is also released for the 360?

yeah i'm wondering that too. I could have sworn H.A.W.X was going to be released for the Xbox 360 as well.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

yeah i'm wondering that too. I could have sworn H.A.W.X was going to be released for the Xbox 360 as well.
The PC version was just released later than the 360 and PS3 version. Those came out at the beginning of March.

Yeah, H.A.W.X. is already out for consoles.

Matty, Valkyrie Profile is an old RPG for PSX that I never got the chance to play (nor have I played the PS2 sequel) so I think it's worth checking out.

Boringman54 said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

The PC version was just released later than the 360 and PS3 version. Those came out at the beginning of March.

oh...my bad
thanks for the update :D or news that i never saw about 8)

I am kind of glad there isn't anything I am to excited about so far this year. It is giving me time to catch up on last years games. I have hardly played half of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo