Red Backround In Post Window Must Go

ACEC

Rookie
I know this has already been said, but imma sayin' it again. When I post a topic, it is next to impossible to read what I type with a grey font over a red backround. My eyes are bleeding. Please make the colours how they were in the old GR. I implore you. Think of the children!

Yeah I really have to agree with ACEC on this one, it is really, really hard to read whatever I am typing, I always got to use the preview button to review my writing errors..

If we were meant to DEAL with the boards problems it wouldn't really be a BETA now would it?

I don't think the red background has to be the problem, it seems the writing right now is grey, change it to white and it will be much easier. Just look at every second persons post, white on red works.

I don't see why it's a problem as it is. I can read it just fine but I guess if there's so many people complaining about it then it must just be my superior eyesight :roll:

Sam

Some people have stated that it is visable on their work computers but not at home or visa versa. So perhaps its to do with brightness/congrast of the monitor or something graphics card related.

maca2kx said:
I don't see why it's a problem as it is. I can read it just fine but I guess if there's so many people complaining about it then it must just be my superior eyesight :roll:

Sam

Quiet, Superman. :p

Hey, it changed. I think it's about time a certain set of administrators get another cookie in the mail.

I tell you what really has to go: these friggin white backgrounds on quotes!
Burns the eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle