Red Alert 3 Review

Tyrranis said:
Tiberium?

T'was axed by EA.

It twas, but RA3 came out a week or so ago. Normally I wouldn't ask, but they chewed through like 5 other new releases, why not RA3?

I love GR, but their PC game reviews have been written off as an afterthought it seems. I don't think it's fair to declare a game "reviewed" if you only play the console version of, say, a multi-platform release like far cry or Fallout 3. I'd really hate to see the review of RA3 done on the 360 port.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
It twas, but RA3 came out a week or so ago. Normally I wouldn't ask, but they chewed through like 5 other new releases, why not RA3?

Probably because the other projects weren't as complete at that stage as Red Alert 3 was?

Mitchy_Slick_253 said:
are they still making the C&C FPS?

They made one? It's called Renegade. It was meh. Almost a casual FPS with a slight C&C twist. You basically choose your gun which becomes the type of 'unit' you are so you can't change weapons, I don't think.

The better guns require more money which requires the harvesters to replenish tiberium. They are of course incredibly difficult to destroy and they are just as retarded as you'd expect them to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman