Quick Reply feature?

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I was reading back through some topics from the time of the switch to these new boards (I'm strange like that), and I noticed that there was never really an answer given as to why the Quick Reply feature couldn't be implemented into these new messageboards. Is this a possibiltiy?

It's a useful feature that I really enjoyed.

*For those that don't know, the Quick Reply was a text box at the bottom of every thread that you could write and send your reply in, without opening a new window, as is the way it works now. Really useful for when you wanted to quickly post a reply without quoting or anything.

I have to agree! I didn't know he was involved with GR technically. GR staff named Joe get my seal of approval.

used44 said:
This joeblow guy is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm sorry Joe, but he is wrong about you. You are in fact the best thing since the paperclip which came after sliced bread. You should know better Used.

malakian said:
I have to agree! I didn't know he was involved with GR technically. GR staff named Joe get my seal of approval.

Thanks, I just started beginning of last week.

Looks like - with the addition of a forum-browsing GM who can actually fix problems - we have no need for TNO anymore!!!

This one was just minor changes to a few files, which I backed up first.

I wouldn't go willy nilly on you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133