Problems....

I open up my browser (firefox in this case)
I'm not logged in. I click create new topic, or post reply, and it takes me back to the main page of the forums. Then i'm logged in, and I can post, ect.

I'm guessing it's the cookies?

This all started happen after I cleared my cookies, and everything else...

wat da hell i say get rid of win xp and get windows me
win xp does u no favors

01_-_Windows_ME_logo.jpg

that_dude said:
man wat da hell i say get rid of fire fox and get microsoft explorer
fire fox does u no favors

You know, when offering someone shoddy advice it's advisable to at least spell things right, might give you some smidgen of credibility.

Sam

I dunno if it's just me or not, because green is my favourite colour, but I thought Windows Me had the nicest logo... Too bad it was such a shitty OS.

masterchris said:
I dunno if it's just me or not, because green is my favourite colour, but I thought Windows Me had the nicest logo... Too bad it was such a **** OS.

I agree, it was the best Windows logo.

masterchris said:
I thought Windows Me had the nicest logo... Too bad it was such a **** OS.

I can say, as someone who is forced to work on an ME, TESTIFY BROTHER! Goddamn what were Microsoft thinking? ME is slow and nothing is comptable with it anymore! But I don't have the money to upgrade to XP so I'm stuck with this piece of shit! I suppose it does the job but still, urgghh! Ummm, sorry if this is off-subject guys! :p

This is still happening. I cleaned out my cookies, history, ect....

It happens when I press home, or close out of my browser. I dont know if it happens on IE, but F*Ck....

If I just type the address into the bar, and go from there, it dosen't happen.

weird problem hellfire, and since it seems to be happening only to you, i think it's somehow you and not us. i'll look into it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master