Oh Hillary Clinton...Will you ever stop?

Do you think this will make any difference for Clinton?

• Yes, it will help her chances of getting into the White House.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it will only bring back that gap between Dems.

• It will have no effect at all.

• It won't help her chances and may even further damage her political career and reputation.

• This is one crazy bitch. (And it will further damage her career, ruin her image some more, and have

• Total voters

GRColin

Rookie
Remember all that talk about unifiying the Democratic party in the wake of the Clinton - Obama political game?

Remember when Obama beat Clinton and her nice, pleasant speech talking more about herself and how she can win than congratulating her opponent?

Remember her endorsement speech? You know...Where she *endorsed* Senator Obama?

Well...

...Now she's trying to reach that "glass ceiling" yet again.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/12/ ... index.html

This is still on the first page, yeah...But no way am I letting my jellyfish topic get the better of this one!

Oh Hilary... My girlfriend must be the only Hilary supporter in the entire country who think she'll win right now.

And in a way, i feel sorry for her. Like i would for a little puppy in the rain. Sad but true...

funny-dog-pictures-anklebiter-needs-your-attention1.jpg

I mean, they've scheduled the entire convention around Barack. Even the third night his VP nod gets to speak. There will be some support for Hillary there, but obviously she's not gonna get the nomination.

Yeah, I already knew that the delegates could still vote for, and there's even a petition to get her as the nominee. She still isn't gonna get it.

She won't.

But that really isn't the point of the topic.

It's to see what you all think - If this can do Obama harm, if it will only ruin her career or at least put a dent in it, or what have you. It isn't if you think she'll get the nomination.

I personally think this is really bad sportsmanship on her part. Then again, when has she ever shown good sportsmanship?

lol, american politics...

srsly, the only thing that can bring change into the american political scene (and I don't mean the "change" the democrit-negro that'll rule you for the next eight years is talking about) is a complete fenestration of the current government and creating a new one actually based on the US constitution from the ground-up.

or, you could just let the english know you don't feel like being independent any more because you're fully and entirely incapable of ruling yourselves.

...That wasn't even part of this topic discussion Magnus.

Seriously, you're on thin ice I imagine, so knock it off with the racist remarks, stay on topic and stop being an annoying douche.

Could you imagine that John McCain shocked the world by becoming Obama's VP? That would be as crazy as the ending of the Sixth Sense

I don't see how this will affect most Americans in one way or the other. It's like Raine says, this race is over (this coming from a one time Hillary supporter). Hate to throw another dog pun out there, but yeah, now she's just basically barking at the moon. meh!

I just want to punch that bitch in the face everytime I see her picture. Sorry I had nothing to say on the topic, I just dislike her alot.

If obama doesn't get the white house it will be a huuuge disapointment for not just america but the world.

VegasGuru said:
Ummm, what was this thread about?

Well, it *was* supposed to be about Clinton and if she's ruining her image with this move, dividing the Democratic party or if this will have no affect at all.

Out of curiosity, was it my post that had you unsure or the people going slightly off track?

srsly, how can you call getting to choose between a female and a negro (protip: mccain is the new Nader) democracy?

*sniff* *sniff*

Oh that familiar stench of armpit and underwear that hasn't been washed in weeks. Couple that with swampy balls and bad breath.

Its a Troll !!!

Unfortunately, the biggest kick to our senses is of course the complete stupidity that comes from this beast. Someone slay it already...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod