"Oh hey Lethean"

find me on stalkbook, Ian. I'm in the GameRevolution group that never sees any action there. And no... I'm not two days too late... I'm in two days ago land! Happy birthday both Ian and Anthony even though I already wished Anthony a happy birthday. Enjoy being fifteen though man, pretty soon you can get all the young chicks into R-rated movies and after that they'll be all over you! :p

So that when we're not here we can stalk each other and learn each other's real names. I learned Matt, Anthony, Christian, Ira, and Ian through the stalkbook. I learned Nicki through Skype though so she doesn't count :p

I sent you a friend invite thing.
Because I'm a paedophile.
And yes, I spelled that the British way.
Because if I'm going to be a pedophile, at least I'll be a classy one.

schimmel said:
So that when we're not here we can stalk each other and learn each other's real names. I learned Matt, Anthony, Christian, Ira, and Ian through the stalkbook. I learned Nicki through Skype though so she doesn't count :p

You couldnt guess my name from MattAY? :p

I mean, I guessed Ira's no problem. Take Rakon...The first two letters are "ra"...ie the egyptian sun God, who became a major deity by the fifth dynasty. A very large symbol for Ra is represented by the body or EYE of Ra....So....Eye....I.....I-ra.....IRA!

His surname Miller was figured out because he likes beer.

Now...onto Tylzen's name... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133