Long Guns. Long Comrade. Long Schlong. Long Age.

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Everything about Longo is long, believe me. It's to the point where I think GR should call this reign of Longo's admin status, "The Long Age".
However, today marks the day he gets a bit LONGER!

Happy Birthday Longo_2_guns! I seriously love you man!!

tumblr_lj66bteFCx1qisbe6o1_500.jpg

This is your cake.

funny-home-made-delorean.jpg

This is your present (I had a budget)

And of course:

01.jpg

Have a good day!

Here I thought you were going to give him an Asian girl with two guns but 10,000 tutorials sounds pretty good too.

Happy B-day, Longo. I give you:

21893_2698_1_lgresize.jpg

2 long guns.

Enjoy your be day, Longo. I give you...umm
Bill Cosby's facial expression!

EDIT: D'oh! Broken link. Sorry, Longo, I failed you.

Dawww, you guys are awesome.

Anyway, as this is my 21st birthday I've been drinking for the last 12 hours and will go to sleep and will wake up to drink some more. Fantastico!

Little birds told me that you were longing for some new clothes

DarkSouls01.jpg

There you go. Happy Birthday!

Remember to drink too much and regret it the day after.

I remember chatting on MSN Messenger on your 18th birthday. Zwow!

Happy birthday!!

It's Longo's birthday! Uh-Oh, I mean Oh-oh! I'll go get your present...
tumblr_lhmdjvvp1Y1qe7ndv.gif

Longo_2_guns said:
Dawww, you guys are awesome.

Anyway, as this is my 21st birthday I've been drinking for the last 12 hours and will go to sleep and will wake up to drink some more. Fantastico!

If you lived here, you'd have started drinking legally at 19 and by now you'd be all caught up on hangovers and beer googles. But since you aren't, I got you some beer googles.

asian_model.jpg

No she's not one of Matt's... Erm, trust me, you\'re gonna want to keep those beer googles on.

Happy Birthday!

Hey happy birthday Longo!

I's get you a present but i'm trying to hit on some red head down the street. I'll get you sloppy seconds.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Oh,I also got you this dream car. I mean, just read that description. You're welcome.
$3,250. Price negotiable.

Clean Retail NADA value (w/current mileage): $4,825.

Well. The wait is over. The most ballingest car ever is finally on the market. This one-of-a-kind ZX2 coupe is to the limit. And it takes no prisoners.

Thats a double whammy.

Features? Yeah, its got em. Like how about it comes in sparkly, get-rich-or-die-tryin green. That means its camouflaged in the forest or lush fields of grass where you will undoubtedly be taking your lady (or ladies if youre driving this) for a picnic of skewered lamb and frosty beverages. Green = the new whatever color you want. Green = mother natures cloaking device.

Its got privacy glass so you can do whatever the eff you want as you blitz past zombies on the freeway. Plus, while everyone else is looking at each other picking their nose, youll be chillin in a darkened cocoon of comfort and maintaining the mystique and mystery that comes naturally when you own a ZX2.

30+ MPG? Uh-huh. Get out there and explore, Magellan.

Air Con? Check. Keep cool, my brother.

Cruise Control? Oh most definitely. Dont be like everyone else on the freeway with their stop-slow-and-go driving. Lock this baby in at 85 - Utah's real speed limit - and save on the MPGeezle.

Power windows? Power locks? Power steering? Thats a fatty mcfatty yes.

AM/FM, 6-Disc CD changing entertainment extravaganza? You know it.

Leather interior? Rare for ZX2s - but not this one. Because luxury is seats that feel smooth on your butt.

Zippy 4-speed auto tranny? Indubitably.

And before you ask, no youre not dreaming - yes, that is a spoiler back there and yes. . . you want this car. Bad.

This well-maintained and fully restored beauty is a salvage title. It was bought out of an insurance pool after getting into a tiny fender bender (i.e. vicious car cock fight. . . which it won. . . with metal and brawn).

The right front fender was dented, but then replaced by a cadre of men who were born in garages and bottle-fed Penzoil. Basically all that means is now this amazing piece of machinery has more character than your neighbors lame van.

Bottom line: if this car were any more advanced, it would stand up and say 'Autobots, roll out!'
Wow, that's an awesome gift.

I want that car so hard now.

Happy emergence day Longo! For your birthday, I shall bequeath a bit of trivia onto you: Did you know that Earth was in approximately the same position around our star on your last birthday as it is today?

It's as if the universe moves like clockwork just for you!

I've resolved that since I'm quite drunk and at the end of my birthday, I'll answer you all individually with your birthday wishes.

To properly get the experience, put some Flogging Molly on in the background. Since that's my motivation right now.

Mattay - Honestly, you're a great pal, and feel upset that I never got to meet you face to face. Though it just means that it'll happen later on for sure. Emil cake? Budget DeLorean? You know me! You are my British counterpart! The Bond to my Leiter! The Churchill to my Roosevelt! The mead to my beer!

Cyberjim - Fun fact, those types of guns are my favorites. Either way, as far as you and me go, I like you, but you're quiet. Be loud, man! Be confident! I believe in you!

Ugh - You cannot fail me. While you may not always be on the right track, your heart always seems to be in the right place. So keep strong, but always be weary. Remember, Hell is paved by good intentions, and you have a lot of good intentions without aim. Pause, take aim, and then shoot, and you won't miss.

Links - My liver is still nice and pink, for now. Though I will be needing that a long time down the road, I feel. Anyway, do I need to say more? No, I don't think I do, and I hope you know what I mean by that. Yeah you do, wink wink.

Affen - No joke, I don't wear any video game apparel, but I would wear the shit out of that. I mean, I would brag about my success, and bitches love that, right? What about those norther European girls? Hook me up, okay? I'll put in a good word with some California girls to repeat the favor.

Gunner - Like I'm going to have to pay for either tonight! Drinks and bitches be in full stock! But after tonight, hoooooo maaaaaan will my wallet get lighter. Always remember to stock up while you can, especially on bitches and drinks.

Used - Even though you aren't much older than me, you've been a good mentor for all things GR. I remember that too, somewhat, and I remember talking to you about a lot. You've been a good bud, so please, please, PLEASE tell me what your avatar is.

Wicked - If I lived there, I'd be drinking the two extra years to help me cope with the fact that I'm in Canada! How terrible is that? You need more alcohol to live there! Though the beer goggles girl isn't bad for now. I'll just drop her at the bus stop when I'm done with her.

Daniel - For you, it's tough. I look at it like how it takes a lot of pressure to turn coal into a diamond, and I think at first you took that pressure as a bad thing. And while I was hard on you, I never disliked you. And I still don't. Because you have potential, and I want to see you be that diamond, even if that means I have to be the pressure and not be liked. Also, please, stop spamming? Kthanx

Bret - The only difference between now and then is it's legal now, so I can go to legal establishments. That said, that car is the greatest thing ever. I have shared that with everyone I know.

De-Ting - That bear is cute as fuck. I actually got a St. Patrick's Day beanie baby as a present. You're psychic, man! Take that to Vegas! Wait, you can't gamble. It's bad, which is good that you can't, right? Either way, keep it up, you clever man you!

HK-47 - While some people's quickest way to their heart is their stomach, mine is Persona 4. You know my weakness, which means you get another turn. Social links, friendship, mystery!

Lien - There were a few very, very hot redheads out there. I almost went for one, but I was with my family. So I got her for my dad instead, as any good son would. Speaking of which, redheads are the best, so I'll take sloppy thirds or fourths, since it would be worth it.

Paradox - That blew my mind, and then I understood it, and I laughed. Do I need to say more? I sure hope not! Either way, I love it! Partly because it came from you, and you're the go to for serious business in the best of ways.

Eyebrows - NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO HAIRCUT! You're just jealous of my locks.

GL - You don't HAVE to buy me beer, but why wouldn't you? I mean, I'd buy you a beer!

Okay, some of you had more personal than others, but let me just say, that doesn't mean some of you are better than others. I think for a lot of you, you know how I feel about you. And if you don't, feel free to ask me about it. I'm an open book, and I won't ever be mean about it. At worst, I'll be tough to make you better. At worst.

Anyway, I've been here since I was 12 and now until I'm 21. You guys have helped make me the strong man I am to this day, even if you didn't know it. So thank you. I love each and every one of you.

Cheers, my friends!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master